News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

It's an inside joke, actually.

Zunawe

I'll be right about something eventually. Also, you have 1111 posts!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on June 27, 2012, 01:10:44 PMYou had to add the word "French" to make it sound special. xD

Everyone actually calls him the French guy. Better than trying to say his real name xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Zunawe on June 27, 2012, 01:35:52 PMI'll be right about something eventually. Also, you have 1111 posts!
He didn't respond to that because then you wouldn't be right anymore. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Space is a vacuum! There. I was right about something.

I don't know how many of you have heard about the fires in Colorado, but we're finally getting some rain. Hopefully it gets under control soon.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on June 27, 2012, 02:32:43 PMEveryone actually calls him the French guy. Better than trying to say his real name xD
what do you call him? french guy, his real name, or maybe even a pet name ;)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Quote from: Zunawe on June 27, 2012, 02:48:07 PMSpace is a vacuum! There. I was right about something.

Outer space is not a perfect vacuum, but a tenuous plasma awash with charged particles, electromagnetic fields, and the occasional star.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

I knew somebody would do that. However, I meant space as in the idea of a volume of nothing. Not the place. Theoretical and perfect nothingness is a vacuum.

I program things

Roz~

Leaving for Quebec tomorrow, and then leaving for Toronto Friday morning! Gonna meet Shado again hopefully. If I do, the trip is gonna be awesoooooome. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

spitllama

Quote from: Zunawe on June 27, 2012, 04:14:22 PMI knew somebody would do that. However, I meant space as in the idea of a volume of nothing. Not the place. Theoretical and perfect nothingness is a vacuum.

Ha I know, I was just harassing you

YouTube channel is getting some views. It makes meh happy.
Submissions Page

Saria

Quote from: Zunawe on June 27, 2012, 01:28:53 PMI think you missed the zero and hit nine.
I did that on purpose. Unhappy faces look so much cuter! They look like hammies!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

spitllama

Who's Online:

Nothing can make my day better
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on June 30, 2012, 12:05:00 AMWho's Online:

Nothing can make my day better
He could be posting anything.

"Sorry, the internet was devoured by space aliens. So there will be no more updates"
"Sorry, I'm dying and I can't do upda-"
"Sorry, you all suck, good bye"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: Zunawe on June 17, 2012, 02:15:01 PMI was playing Mario Kart on my way up to a hiking path in the mountains, and My dad pointed out a big house. I'm not really that interested, but I happened to look up, and as I was going back to my game I noticed that the street was named Rainbow Rd. It was epic.

There's a Rainbow road pretty close to my house out here

Zunawe

@Winter Catching up on your reading, I see.

I program things