News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

^heehee. I like imagining that.

I just beat a gym leader with my final Pokemon on the last possible turn I could have won. Such a win.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 16, 2012, 10:28:10 PMWas driving home from work when I noticed my friends car in the Walmart parking lot. Went inside to say hi, turned out, liek, 10 of my friends were in there looking at Pokemon and Yugioh cards. Ran up to them and tackled one to the ground.(they had no idea I was coming)
This never happens to me...

fabbemannen

Tried out the other forum team now

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 16, 2012, 10:28:10 PMWas driving home from work when I noticed my friends car in the Walmart parking lot. Went inside to say hi, turned out, liek, 10 of my friends were in there looking at Pokemon and Yugioh cards. Ran up to them and tackled one to the ground.(they had no idea I was coming)

That's awesome.

One of my friends came to see my while I was working yesterday, and we talked for quite a while. He said he wanted to visit Toronto, so now I have a traveling partner! =D He doesn't speak English at all though, so I'll have to translate everything... it's gonna be good practice for my future job too. I am satisfied.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Zunawe

I was playing Mario Kart on my way up to a hiking path in the mountains, and My dad pointed out a big house. I'm not really that interested, but I happened to look up, and as I was going back to my game I noticed that the street was named Rainbow Rd. It was epic.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Lol my piano teacher's neighborhood has a street called "Links View Way"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Won an auction on eBay today-Got the Link figure by Joyride studio!  And for only $35!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Saria

Figures are creepy. D=
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

Cougar Town is... an amazing TV Show

Roz~

^Omg yes I love that show
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

The first quote in Mashi's avatar made me laugh so hard. God I love Jake.

Also, me and a few buddies continued are quest to go to every 24 hour breakfast restaurant in town after 2:00 AM. So far we've got Denny's, Ihop, and Waffle House down. Up next: Village Inn.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2012, 12:08:21 AMAlso, me and a few buddies continued are quest to go to every 24 hour breakfast restaurant in town after 2:00 AM. So far we've got Denny's, Ihop, and Waffle House down. Up next: Village Inn.
That sounds awesome.

Too bad I don't have friends.

SuperFireKirby

...we're not friends? :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

outside of the internet, I mean.

*sigh*

Mashi

Don't worry Doodle, I exist outside the Internet!  I'm not like some weird AI on a random forum for Nintendo Sheet Music.