News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluteNinja

Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on May 06, 2012, 04:01:24 PMMy cousin caught a colored Azelf with a Pokeball -.- I kept telling him he couldn't do it...well he sure showed me...

He only used 6, I think. And didn't even battle.

Colored Azelf? You mean a shiny one?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Hahaha, yeah...

>_>

I have no idea why I called it that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

I guess he was lucky, it could've struggled to death =P

SlowPokemon

Yah iirc Azelf's moves allow for struggling not too long into the battle.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Went to the local tea shop(we actually have one now, yay!) and bought a few ounces of my 2nd favorite tea, Longjing(aka Dragon Well). Freaking delicious. My mom thought it was marijuana when I set it on the counter.

They also had Jasmine Oolong tea, which sounds tasty . Might buy some next time I'm there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FluteNinja

1 of my friends has read Michael Crichton books.  I now have someone to talk to :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

K-NiGhT

Today in Sophmore Lit, our teacher was telling us this story about this guy he met who didn't read, and at the end, he said, "So the guy says, 'they tried to do that to me in school, but they couldn't learn me how to read!'"

There was a small pause cuz ppl couldn't figure it out, and all of a sudden, my friend goes, "Why come?"

Bursts of laughter.

This is how far the American education system has fallen.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

Probably mentioned this earlier but my friend posted a video on my wall a while back about some random guy complaining about the school system; I made about six replies all correcting the video's spelling/grammar. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 07, 2012, 05:37:20 PMToday in Sophmore Lit, our teacher was telling us this story about this guy he met who didn't read, and at the end, he said, "So the guy says, 'they tried to do that to me in school, but they couldn't learn me how to read!'"

There was a small pause cuz ppl couldn't figure it out, and all of a sudden, my friend goes, "Why come?"

Bursts of laughter.

This is how far the American education system has fallen.

omg why
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Dude on May 07, 2012, 06:20:29 PMObvious troll comment is obvious.

Also, Roz, I know you're replying to his post, but don't let it get to you. Us normal folk still love you!

Mmd <3
Love you guys!

Nebbles

My sister and her fiancee came home from Boston for the week! :D Yay!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MasterProX

Found my old DSi and remembered that I was working on an animation for one of my best friends on it. Continuing work on it again, even though it's painstakingly boring. On a broken DSi.

Hopefully I can finish it by August 5th (I don't see that happening though). :D

mspurge

I found 2 kittens under my passenger seat...they were born in my freakin car. That made my day...

KefkaticFanatic

wat?  How does a pregnant cat somehow appear in your car..

me irl
[close]