News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on April 30, 2012, 04:23:18 PMGUYS I GOT A CAR
Lol I got a car like, 9 months ago.

Win ;)

Lol jk. What kind?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

Hey, I don't even have a car yet! Dun complain.
...yeah I'm not old enough to drive THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT

Winter

87 Manual Honda Accord all the way.

And it was $250

With. No. Problems.

spitllama

Honda Civics are nice! I mean, it's not a Toyota, but still nice ;)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

I've had one for 2 years, they're okay.
I had to get a new car recently though, bought a Toyota. They're okay too. As long as it gets me where I want to go I don't care about the brand.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

The girls who sit next to me in one of my classes say that the new honda civics and toyotas are so ugly... so they're not suggesting them for me.

I'll go with whatever I can get when the time comes around.

Roz~

I don't think they're that ugly. I don't really care anyways, I think my car is ugly but hey, at least I have one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

The Honda Civic I have is gorgeous :C
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Don't need no car insurance or gas fees

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on May 01, 2012, 10:31:26 AMI don't think they're that ugly. I don't really care anyways, I think my car is ugly but hey, at least I have one.
I don't care either. I just need a car that has a decent engine. what good is a car without a good engine.

I'm generally picky when picking out a car, and I am going to try and get the best stuff for the lowest price, since this car will be used well into my professional days.
I'm gonna try and get something that has a good engine, great gas mileage and good internal things... and I will probably get something made in the United States to help bolster our economy and help out (meaning Ford, Chevy or a VW Passat [they're made in Chattanooga])

SuperFireKirby

Found my great-grandfather's ukulele in my closet today. It's about 60 years old and in PERFECT condition. Worth quite a pretty penny too, apparently.

Time to learn how to play the ukulele.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FluteNinja

I get to have a free day in most of my classes because we have state testing this week :D
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.