News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

18 hours of non-stop Avatar went from 2pm yesterday to 8am this morning with me and 4 other people. Completely dead right now. Totally worth it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on April 15, 2012, 04:37:43 PMMy last battle was boring =P
I 4-0'd the guy so I didn't save it. I think I saved one of them though, I'll have to check later.
And I just met Shado, I got to wear his Pikachu hat :D
He's awsm btw.
Oh and he gave me Ace Attorney : Investigations! I love you Shado <3
Picture coming later 'cause I have a lot of studying to do.

<3

trivia: I'm taller than roz~ :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

It's not really hard to be taller than me xD

Edit: Just learned that I had a grade of my class for our General Translation exam, I have a nice grade of 92% :D I be happy. It's been an amazing weekend!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Got an 88% on my last calc test. My first grade on a calc test above a D in quite a while. Feels good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Bahaha this will make my whole week. The majority of my male friends are in Sigma Chi, and I-week is this week. It's the week before their official induction as members from their previous positions as pledges. They're not allowed to speak with anyone, they dress up everyday in humiliating outfits, and wake up at 4:30am every morning. While walking, instead of just curving to one side or another, they have change directions by a series of 90 degree angle turns.

I love harassing them through non-sensual means, and I love I-week :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: spitllama on April 16, 2012, 04:28:24 PMI love harassing them through non-sensual means

I lol'd so hard XD not even kidding
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

Spit, somehow your edit is funnier.  ::)

spitllama

Apparently I need to watch what I post. Slow will catch it.
Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

like herpes.so anyways...

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Just read about that. Lets hope they don't disappoint!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Bought Mario Kart 7 used and the Club Nintendo points hadn't been redeemed!