News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Omg bulbapedia's april fools XD

"Pokemon + Tony Hawk Skater Pro", "Mario Kart Party"... XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

http://dinocave.net/

This still has me scratching my head. I can't tell if it's an April Fool's joke or if it's serious. Most likely a joke, but you never know.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 01, 2012, 11:25:35 AM:o
I want to live there

Why? Because there's so many blue flowers?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Today feels like a Long Island summer day without the humidity... low 70s with an offshore breeze to make it the high sixties. Everything is green (because it just rained a few times last week).

The weather gave me the urge to jog if I had woken up an hour early.

Olimar12345

Just found out that I won the outstanding musician award at the 2012 GCIC Jazz Festival last Saturday. With less than an hour left, it made my day!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Oh wow, that's awesome! Congrats bro!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Thanks! Just wish I'da stuck around long enough to find that out...lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

^Congrats!

Also

Got an email

Spend $5 on Google Offers tomorrow and get a $10 Starbucks giftcard

GET x5
(OH YEAH!)
(Also, I kinda told my new years resolution to screw itself and I'm back drinking coffee sporadically)

And I might go jogging tomorrow because the weather is what one says as... perfect. 

MasterProX

Just bought "Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D".  FOR FREE. ;D

DrP

My friend made these!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Omg I haven't thought of making cupcakes yet xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on April 04, 2012, 08:23:51 AMOmg I haven't thought of making cupcakes yet xD
As Roz would say.

DO EET!