Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

I hate the vest underneath the coat. Also the pants are eww

DrP

Yeah, his outfit is just meh.

It doesn't look like the suit even fits him right... the coat is too tight and the pants too baggy.

Mashi

My opinion seems unpopular from the few comments so far, but I actually like it.  He looks becoming, as if he were a magician or musician.  Perhaps not how the Doctor is normally depicted, but I'm glad he's going with a slightly more radical look, so to speak.

SuperFireKirby

You know what was radical? Bow ties.

But I like his look. Though I personally would never wear a vest that's the same color as my jacket.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

This goes for all doctor who everything, no matter what it is, I'm gonna love it. Because it's not about the minimal details or the actors or anything like that...it's the message that show brings and the heartwarming feeling I get no matter what the tale is.

I don't stress the little things about this show, because I'm not watching it to criticize it. Just love it for what it is. Ever changing.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 27, 2014, 10:31:29 PMI hate the vest underneath the coat. Also the pants are eww

You just don't know fasion.

Waddle Bro

BonusPwnage

People have been saying it gives off a vibe similar to Jon Pertwee's doctor. I don't see it.

Kman96

New Companion has been announced.

Danny Pink
Meet Danny Pink

He's a school teacher colleague of Clara's at Coal Hill School, and will be a recurring character this season, played by actor Samuel Anderson. In other words,

WE HAVE A NEW TIN DOG!!!
[close]
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

I prefer Ford Prefect.
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Seriously thought the new guy was Rickey at first.

Also, Who could use a little more Harkness lovin', me thinks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!