News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

We're just going to refer to the War Doctor as such... unless we find out the doctor's real name... because I think that is the name he went by.

Also, I got to hear stories from my uncle when he started watching Dr Who when he was 4... he grew up in the UK and Tom Baker was his first doctor.

blueflower999

The 1st Season 4 Finale is outstanding.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

FSM-Reapr

None of you Americans tell how good the episode was until 29th.

SuperFireKirby

I am so pumped for this episode, but at the same time completely anti-pumped.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BonusPwnage

The Christmas Special...it was so beautiful...well maybe not but I still loved it. And did anyone else hear a remixed version of the Rings of Akhaten song towards the end?

Yugi

I watched the special.

Was p.cool

Kman96

I recorded it from BBC America, and it left off the entire end scene in the TARDIS...so I had to rampantly search online to find out what happened...

...dat regeneration. OMG.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Matt Smith's regeneration was soooo Matt Smithy. Great way to end his run.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I couldn't watch it when it actually aired, but now I'm all caught up!

Questions again
do we still use spoiler tags or was that just because i started the series??
One of the main points was the truth field that was put over the whole town. At one point after the Doctor had aged, that boy ran in (i cant remember his name but the doctor got it wrong) and the Doctor told him that he had a plan. But once he left, he told Clara that he didn't have a plan. I was waiting for it to be resolved later in the episode, even with a simple "oh hes been exposed to it for so long it doesnt work anymore" but it never happened

Also I thought Tasha was a character from the earlier seasons by the way they introduced her but apparently not
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Plan: Talk really fast, hope something good happens.

Waddle Bro

They finally broadcasted the episode and fish fingers and custard, was it good.

@Bubbles
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 27, 2013, 11:15:13 PMPlan: Talk really fast, hope something good happens.

Spoiler
Silence were actually priests, dat Moffat. Should've seen that coming, but didn't.

edit
[close]

Mashi

Quote from: Bubbles on December 27, 2013, 10:17:41 PM
do we still use spoiler tags or was that just because i started the series??
One of the main points was the truth field that was put over the whole town. At one point after the Doctor had aged, that boy ran in (i cant remember his name but the doctor got it wrong) and the Doctor told him that he had a plan. But once he left, he told Clara that he didn't have a plan. I was waiting for it to be resolved later in the episode, even with a simple "oh hes been exposed to it for so long it doesnt work anymore" but it never happened
[close]

Spoiler
That's a great catch, Bubbles!  It did contradict what he says later (telling the young man that he has a plan and then telling Clara that he doesn't have one).  I think it was a small slipup, but that's the type of thing that happens all the time in literature (and there are probably a lot bigger shenanigans in Doctor Who anyway!!!).  It's probably just one of the minor things that we need to overlook, I suppose!
[close]

Kman96

OHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP

Twelfth Doctor's Costume!!!
[close]
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro