News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I'd rather be completely caught off guard when it actually happens than spoil myself. Even if I see a little detail of a spoiler my mind always connects it and it ruins the surprise

SuperFireKirby

Well, unless you're planning to get through Series 6 and 7 in the next 2 weeks(it's totally feasible so you should) you'll get all the spoilers during the actual showing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Bubbles, I recommend getting through the latest series before the 50th Anniversary.

Bubbles

I will! Two more episodes until I'm done with six

Waddle Bro

The Day of The Doctor prequel, it's in a spoiler tag because of Bubbles!!!
[close]

DrP

oh my god!!!!!

I cant wait for next week and the next episodes!!

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 14, 2013, 05:19:57 AM
The Day of The Doctor prequel, it's in a spoiler tag because of Bubbles!!!
[close]
Dat eighth doctor.

Bubbles

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Kman96 on November 18, 2013, 10:29:25 PM(Not judging your opinion)

Why?
Because it's fucking Clara Oswald. Does it honestly need an explanation?

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2013, 10:35:43 PMBecause it's fucking Clara Oswald. Does it honestly need an explanation?
Hey. I like Clara as well. I just wanted to know why BUBBLES loved her.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2013, 10:35:43 PMBecause it's fucking Clara Oswald. Does it honestly need an explanation?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I actually think she's my second favorite character (next to Jack Harkness of course)

blueflower999

Angel Bob is the best character.
Bulbear! Blueflower999