News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I'd rather be completely caught off guard when it actually happens than spoil myself. Even if I see a little detail of a spoiler my mind always connects it and it ruins the surprise

SuperFireKirby

Well, unless you're planning to get through Series 6 and 7 in the next 2 weeks(it's totally feasible so you should) you'll get all the spoilers during the actual showing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Bubbles, I recommend getting through the latest series before the 50th Anniversary.

Bubbles

I will! Two more episodes until I'm done with six

Waddle Bro

The Day of The Doctor prequel, it's in a spoiler tag because of Bubbles!!!
[close]

DrP

oh my god!!!!!

I cant wait for next week and the next episodes!!

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 14, 2013, 05:19:57 AM
The Day of The Doctor prequel, it's in a spoiler tag because of Bubbles!!!
[close]
Dat eighth doctor.

Bubbles

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Kman96 on November 18, 2013, 10:29:25 PM(Not judging your opinion)

Why?
Because it's fucking Clara Oswald. Does it honestly need an explanation?

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2013, 10:35:43 PMBecause it's fucking Clara Oswald. Does it honestly need an explanation?
Hey. I like Clara as well. I just wanted to know why BUBBLES loved her.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 18, 2013, 10:35:43 PMBecause it's fucking Clara Oswald. Does it honestly need an explanation?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I actually think she's my second favorite character (next to Jack Harkness of course)

blueflower999

Angel Bob is the best character.
Bulbear! Blueflower999