News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Wrong. Craig is the best character.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

I FORGOT ABOUT CRAIG

He's tied for three with Wilfred

Mashi

You're all wrong.

The 17th Doctor is the best character.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on November 19, 2013, 05:16:36 PMI actually think she's my second favorite character (next to Jack Harkness of course)
omg bubbles id marry you but im already planning on doing it with jack when he breaks up from his husband

:c

Bubbles

All caught up 8)

Now to watch trailers/behind the scenes

Bubbles

i fucking missed it

i thought it was at 7:50 but apparently its was 2:50

no one talk to me

Waddle Bro

Wrong 7:50, Bubbles. 19:50 of London, to be exact.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST EPISODE EVER :D

Kman96

THAT SPECIAL THO.

Daaaaang. I was right about all of my predictions :)
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

At least I didn't have to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch it unlike in shitty Clanker timezone.

Clanker37

Quote from: Yugi on November 24, 2013, 12:31:39 AMAt least I didn't have to wake up at 4 in the morning to watch it unlike in shitty Clanker timezone.
Thank god for reasonable time repeats.

SuperFireKirby

I actually wasn't blown away by it, that is, until Tom Baker.

Also, the 2 second scene with Capaldi already make me think he's gonna be an awesome Doctor. That stare was epic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

It was really good, but definitely not my favorite. I feel like I missed a lot though since I started with 9 (though I knew Tom Baker a little bit)

A few questions though (spoiler tags just in case?)
Spoiler
There were 13 Doctors with their TARDISes when that whole scene with Gallifrey happened. Since the 13th one technically hasn't happened in the show's timeline yet, they obviously went into the show's future a bit. But if Capaldi came before Smith regenerated, does that mean he's the last Doctor (or his future regenerations would have come as well)?. Or did they only need 13 Doctors and the regeneration after Capaldi just felt he didn't need to come?

Also, I thought that Gallifrey was trapped in the painting like the Zygons were, and all they had to do was "unfreeze" the painting to bring it back. But the Doctor said he has to go find Gallifrey now, so I'm assuming that the portrait was just that and not the actual planet?
[close]

DrP

Yeah, since I don't get BBC America, I had to download it. Though getting it at 11:30 was a pretty sweet deal.

I have to say it was like THE BEST EPISODE EVER!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 24, 2013, 08:29:27 AMI actually wasn't blown away by it, that is, until Tom Baker.

Also, the 2 second scene with Capaldi already make me think he's gonna be an awesome Doctor. That stare was epic.
My thoughts entirely.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on November 24, 2013, 10:40:45 AMIt was really good, but definitely not my favorite. I feel like I missed a lot though since I started with 9 (though I knew Tom Baker a little bit)

A few questions though (spoiler tags just in case?)
Spoiler
There were 13 Doctors with their TARDISes when that whole scene with Gallifrey happened. Since the 13th one technically hasn't happened in the show's timeline yet, they obviously went into the show's future a bit. But if Capaldi came before Smith regenerated, does that mean he's the last Doctor (or his future regenerations would have come as well)?. Or did they only need 13 Doctors and the regeneration after Capaldi just felt he didn't need to come?

Also, I thought that Gallifrey was trapped in the painting like the Zygons were, and all they had to do was "unfreeze" the painting to bring it back. But the Doctor said he has to go find Gallifrey now, so I'm assuming that the portrait was just that and not the actual planet?
[close]
Spoiler
Time Lords have 13 uses of regeneration, meaning Capaldi might be the last one.

They froze Gallifrey in a one moment, in a pocket universe. Consider it as a bubble.
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'm greatly anticipating Moffat's work-around to the 13 regeneration cap.