Previous topic - Next topic

This needs to happen.

Yes.
17 (68%)
Yes?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 15, 2011, 12:20:05 PMWow, he's back for one day and someone is already pissed at him. New record for you Raymond?

It wasn't that specifically, I just really hate that freaking ten year old. Or twelve year old. Or sixteen year old. He hasn't made up his mind yet.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

It takes slightly less than 2 hours for me to drive to Slow's place.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

HugoMeister

18 hours, 21 hours, 16 hours..... I don't like these drive times.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

ETFROXX

I've met MG like 3 times before.

DrP

Im probably equidistant between Kefka and Winter... it just depends if I take the 5 or the 15

Dude

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 18, 2011, 07:08:17 PM18 hours, 21 hours, 16 hours..... I don't like these drive times.
BUT. BUT. YOU'RE LIKE 2-4 HOURS FROM ME.

Roz~

I could drive to Shado's house, but methinks it's kinda far.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I'm close to all my Georgia homies. Besides that, everyone is, like, at least 20 hours away by car.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: Dude on April 19, 2011, 08:20:25 AMBUT. BUT. YOU'RE LIKE 2-4 HOURS FROM ME.

But you've been here like a million times already! I don't need to worry about you!

Dude

HugoMeister

BUT ITS SO EASY THAT I DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT

Dude

NEXT TIME FOR SURE. I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I'M GOING TO A PARK SOMEWHERE IN PITTSBURGH.

YOU. WILL. BE THERE.

SuperFireKirby

The only real question remaining is:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU GO TO PITTSBURGH?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I am reminded of a story.

We just had a girl move here and she's in my American History class. We asked where she moved from and she replied 'Reno, Nevada'. Automatically we all raised our eyebrows and said 'Why'd you move to Nebraska? :|'