News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

NSM Reunion, I mean Gathering

Started by Jub3r7, April 11, 2011, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This needs to happen.

Yes.
17 (68%)
Yes?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

DrP

This!^

Plane tickets from LAX to Narita are under 1000 dollars!!! WOOT! (Except I need to buy tickets to Pudong -- at least I might be connecting though Narita!!!)

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2011, 11:20:30 AMI'd like to keep my body cancer free...

If you were serious in that statement you should be banned from the internet immediately for being a twat.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Okay, get off your period. Of course I was joking, but it's not like I'd want to visit Japan right now while it's still dealing with the aftermath of a major catastrophe. And besides, there are plenty of more insensitive and offensive things that are said on the internet, let alone this site.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

No, the point is that if you actually believe the radiation to be an issue then you're painfully stupid, as within 50 metres or so it's far less than you would get from being in an airplane, and comparable or less (unsure exactly) to living in Colorado.

me irl
[close]

Winter

I live in Colorado. We can't drink local milk recently because of Uranium radiation levels.

KefkaticFanatic

I was referring to natural radiation due to height above sea level.  That's a different matter.

me irl
[close]

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Okay, so you've proven me wrong. You're not being an oversensitive moron. You're just being a jackass. Not sure if that's any better. But whatev

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Nah.  I'm just trying to prevent more of that painfully stupid claim that twats across the country cry about.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

There's like a .0000037 trace amount of radiation in NY from Japan. NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE.

Jub3r7

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 12, 2011, 05:18:42 PMIt won't actually happen.

shado and roz.

Mashi, Saria, Jub, and Ruto.

And drp says that pictures of him and SFK will be uploaded tonight.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 27, 2012, 06:49:40 PM
shado and roz.

Mashi, Saria, Jub, and Ruto.

And drp says that pictures of him and SFK will be uploaded tonight.
Fixed

Quote from: Ruto on June 27, 2012, 07:21:16 PMOh that's hot xD
You're probably happy with this because it disguises your homer hair strand :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Oh my what.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED.

We need an oregon gathering GOGOGOG