News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

NSM Reunion, I mean Gathering

Started by Jub3r7, April 11, 2011, 08:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This needs to happen.

Yes.
17 (68%)
Yes?
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

DrP

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 23, 2011, 03:21:02 PMWow, you'll be very close to where I live. O_o

Well, you won't regret moving there! The only natural biome that isn't found there is tundra. It's beatiful with its mountains and such...
I'll probably end up working either in Seattle, Redmond or Bellevue. I am contemplating if I should live off the 90 or live on Bainbridge or in Silverdale. 

Fleetstar The Flygon

I wonder how many other people live so close. O_O

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 23, 2011, 03:49:25 PMI wonder how many other people live so close. O_O

Well, on this side of the rockies:

Kefka lives in Portland, Winter lives in West Colorado, Concerto lives in Utah, there are a few people that live in Vancouver/BC and I think Im the only one holding down the California fort who is fairly active. Im from Orange County, but I'm at school in SLO.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 23, 2011, 03:49:40 PMOn the second thought, let's not go to Portland. It is a silly place.

fucking hipsters

The disgusting thing is that people like that actually exist, and make regular appearances everywhere in Portland.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I heard that Eugene is basically the vegan haven of stoners.

Jub3r7

So it's been decided that if we have a zombie apocalypse tomorrow we're all going to ETF's cornfield.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Winter

we should make a NSM thumbs up collage.

Jub3r7

Everyone make a thumbs up take a picture of yourself and upload it

gogogo

Jub3r7

Winter

SlowPokemon

This is happening in Japan. No ifs ands or buts.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

Lol SFK.

and if it happens in Japan, Kefka could show us the places to go and see.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

I'd like to keep my body cancer free...

But we still need to do this.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!