News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Schoolwork Help Thread

Started by SlowPokemon, April 08, 2011, 07:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

all over a what? finish your goddamn sentences.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

unmotivated

skiaak

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on October 11, 2015, 10:23:12 AMThe Quadratic Equation?

Ha ha I did that last year in 7th grade but I completely forgot about it. :P
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

Olimar12345

bump (more of discussion, not help, but w/e)
I'm attempting my greatest trick yet: a 3000 word book review with 6 academic sources due my 11 AM tomorrow morning. I have procrastinated it until now, and I am 535 words into the greatest, bullshitiest work I believe I will ever write. The grand finale to a hectic semester!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Amitav Ghosh's In an Antique Land.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Come on then, work on it. No time for discussion! :o
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

771 words and one source down lol xD

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 14, 2015, 12:55:28 PMCome on then, work on it. No time for discussion! :o
I work and discuss at the same time ;)

Altissimo

Olimar12345

braix

According to my quackulations, it should take you around 3.6more hours(or 216.25 minutes) to finish at this rate.
Who knew? Math can be useful.