News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Schoolwork Help Thread

Started by SlowPokemon, April 08, 2011, 07:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: Nebbles on April 20, 2015, 08:42:40 PMEr, is anyone here particularly good at statistics?

Oops, sorry, I totally missed this.  What do you need help in particularly?

Bubbles

Mashi's iluu that's exactly what I needed. Turns out I had the problem right the whole time lmao but that helped explain why

Mashi

(sun)

Make sure to get Physics REKT!!!

Olimar12345

Just wasted three and a half hours on some stupid-ass conducting assignment I'm going the fuck home and the fuck to sleep.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

How can we help you, Olimar?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 22, 2015, 06:39:54 PMJust wasted three and a half hours on some stupid-ass conducting assignment I'm going the fuck home and the fuck to sleep.
That's right go the fuck to sleep HER HER HER

jkjk ilu ERLERMER FERL BERTTER
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

braix

I procrastinated on a project due this thursday so I need your help guys
I need to write a "childrens'" fairy-tale type story(i.e. once upon a time, happily ever after, magical elements)
It doesn't have to be too long; just 12 pages, and that's with pictures and stuff in them so about like 4 to 6 sentences a page.
I need a story, I'll write it myself but I need the plot but I'm stuck. Help?

Spoiler
I'm desperate. The best I could come up with was about a Call of Duty noob that landed an across the map 720 suicide trickshot.
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Steal Latios's story. I'm sure he won't mind.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Steal mine if you want. I'll put in the time to finish it if you need me to, or send you the original (shorter) ending.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

It really has to be short though
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

you could write a fan fiction about your favorite yordle
nobody would ever know
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

You could just do a generic Princess/Warrior/Dragon story. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

You could just re-word an H. P. Lovecraft story.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 01, 2015, 08:31:16 AMyou could write a fan fiction about your favorite yordle
nobody would ever know
wait a second

Bubbles

Hold onto your hats, I used my thinking brain for this one

A little boy with a very generic name has an art project to do but keeps putting it off for other activities (use those activities to fill up pages, like playing videogames or riding bikes, basic kid stuff). He rushes to do everything last minute and it ends up looking bad and he's upset about it. Moral: don't procrastinate

Here's the easy part: since the kid's project ended up looking bad, so can yours! Make the cover look like a rushed 5 year old drew it. Have the first page as pretty as you could make it, and as the pages go on steadily decline them until the last page is seemingly half finished. Maybe you could put a little note somewhere that the half-assed job was intentional, or leave it up to artistic interpretation.

edit: and you said the project was due thursday not tomorrow so i guess you have some extra time?

If you really need magical elements you can throw them in somewhere but I don't feel like children stories need them all the time.