[TV] Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva - "Song of the Sea"

Started by KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY, March 29, 2011, 08:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCPHEJLwI8&feature=related

when i heard this song i knew that this song would be so boss to play on the piano so it would be amazing if someone would make this song.

Bloop

Sorry for the wait on the reply, but I decided to do this one. AND this song isn't named Song of the Sea, but I don't know it's actual name. This is the original song of the sea.

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

thank you sooooo much! and sorry, i thought that it was called that because the tune is in there. But thank you!

Bloop

Quote from: KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY on April 01, 2011, 02:49:41 PMi thought that it was called that because the tune is in there.
In the film, It was played with the villain of the film, to raise up the town on... a island. They must played a song, 3 songs together. 2 where in the logo of the island. The other one was the song of the sea.

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

yeah, when i watched the movie i was confused about that part. I just really liked the song. Please tell me when you are done. :D

SlowPokemon

yoooooooo this topic is like 3.5 years old

I'm just wondering if you actually did this Bloop because if you did that would be hella and if not well you know I thought I'd check
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Oh wow my English was horrifyingly awful

I don't have the file anymore, I know that for sure, but maybe I'll try arranging it again. I should probably finish some other arrangements first though..

Waddle Bro

Slow is it just me or have you started using language of da streetz more than usual

Bloop

ohgod 7 minutes yup definitely doing the others first yup yup yup

Bloop

SlowPokemon

Just to clarify, when you say seven minutes that would imply you're doing "The Eternal Diva," the last track on the album (which is hella awesome). "Song of the Sea" is like less than a minute.

Bloop

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 08, 2014, 06:45:52 AMJust to clarify, when you say seven minutes that would imply you're doing "The Eternal Diva," the last track on the album (which is hella awesome). "Song of the Sea" is like less than a minute.
Yeah, I thought I would do The Eternal Diva because it's way more interesting than Song of the Sea

SlowPokemon

Bloop

i should stop procrastinating stuff

I had a looooong break about 1:10 minutes in, but I recently picked it up again and I'm currently arranging about 2:35. I apologize for it taking this long, unnecessarily, but I'll try to keep working on this ^^

Here's what I've finished so far, so you guys can at least get a taste of it :D

EDIT: updated some more time so it's not 1:50 but 2:35