News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Granted. WWIII occurs, killing everyone and everything. You are left all alone on a radioactive planet. :'(

I wish that Pokemon Gray (kinda obvious that Nintendo's making that) will be superior to black and white.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Greg

Your brain explodes from the awesomeness. Same goes for anyone who plays it, and Nintendo is forced out of business.

I wish I could convince anyone of anything.

Ruto

Granted, but it doesn't work on land animals so you get mauled by a bear the next time you visit a zoo.

I wish I can make Prozac out of ice cream.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

Granted, but it melts and everybody is to depressed to eat it

I wish the Ruby and Sapphire remakes are released with Firered and Leafgreen remakes as well

Dudeman

Granted, but the price for the combo pack is so high that no one buys it.

I wish that another Pirates movie is being made.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

scooterulez

Granted, but it's about people who "pirate" movies.

I wish I can help Candace bust Phineas and Ferb.

Clanker37

Granted, but you are trapped in the world of TV animation. You scream, "No! I'm trapped in the world of TV animation!". The four wall breaks and the shards kill Spongebob. You are then sent to the New-New York court of Justice where Judge Harm sentences you to a life-time improsonment in Quahog prison.

I wish my friend would stop trying to convert me from Nintendo

Jub3r7

Granted, you convert him to Nintendo, causing him to become obsessed.
He goes on a hunger strike until he starves to death because his parents wouldn't buy him a wii.

I wish I could control time.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bespinben

Granted; you are now Dialga, lord of time. But now you have to put up with Palkia, who, having been a Pokémon far longer than you, defeats you in battle and thereby disrupts the balance of space-time in Palkia's favor, causing the universe to explode due to a deficiency in time.

I wish I knew what the inside of Pokéball was like.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

Granted, but you turn into a Magikarp to find out. Everyone shuns you, and you die lonely.

I wish I knew Swedish.

Bespinben

Granted; you knew Swedish (past tense), but forgot it.

I wish I would stop procrastinating my chemistry lab report.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Dudeman on July 08, 2011, 12:58:30 PMI wish I knew Swedish.
Lycka till!
Varför vill du kunna det? (jag vill kunna alla språk, men iallafall)

Bespinben

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 08, 2011, 02:55:19 PMLycka till!
Varför vill du kunna det? (jag vill kunna alla språk, men iallafall)

Huzaa for google translator! You said (approximately):
Good luck!
Why would you be there? (I want to know all languages​​, but anyway)

Wish granted! You now know all languages of the Earth and are appointed to be an international ambassador. However, you get sent to an uncharted area in tribal Africa, become captured by the natives, and get sacrificed to a wooden statue to ensure a good harvest of yams.

Since I decided to simply not do my chemistry lab report, I will wish for something else. I wish for a life-sized Lugia plush!

Clanker37

Granted, but it's to big to fit in your house! You sleep with it at night, because you love it, but one night a robber comes and steals it. You wake up and go on an adventure to find the theif. You eventualy find the thif and it's Grovyle! He needs the Lugia toy to give to Darkrai so he'll stop messing with time and space. You have a tearful farewell to you Lugia toy, which is followed by Credits. After the credits the Lugia toy returns to you using a little help from Dumbledore and you start your lives as explorers. At the thought of becoming explorers the Lugia Plush toy spontaneoulsy combusts and you die hugging it.

I wish I had a theme song, composed by Kojo Kondo

fabbemannen

Quote from: Bespinben on July 08, 2011, 04:25:58 PMHuzaa for google translator! You said (approximately):
Good luck!
Why do you want to know that? (I want to know all languages​​, but anyway)
*fixed
Almost right