Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Granted, but other ninjas kill you for being an unregistered ninja.

I wish I could come up with a good TWG game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

^Best ironic wish ever. :P

Granted, you create the best game ever but nobody uses the forums anymore.

I wish I was a registered ninja that could kill people.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

scooterulez

Granted, but God has put a curse on you and your family for disobeying the commandment "Thou shalt not kill."

I wish I was the best 3D animator ever.

Dudeman

Granted, but all your animation is realistic CGI, so everyone hates your animations.

I wish I could cook really well.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

Granted, but you have a severe accident with some cookie dough. You slip, fall over and hit your head on the floor killing yourself instantly. You suffered a severe brain tumor, a broken skull, a knife in the back of your head (don't ask) and a sore toe. And the cookies weren't made

I wish that I could fly

Ruto

Granted, now you can. But just as you're getting excited about out-flying a helicopter you realize that your wingspan (in reality) is too small to support your weight so you decide to stop and redo your calculations which takes almost forever.

I wish I was better at math.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bloop

You are now. You come in an class with harder mathematics and want to wish the same again.

I wish I had finished my school right now.

Dudeman

Granted. School starts the next day.

I wish that the Playstation Network was up and running again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Raymondbl

Granted, but you got grounded from playing games, and after you try playing without her knowing, she finds out and sells all your systems.

I wish I had the nerve to write a fugue, the urge to write a fugue, and the daring to write a fugue.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

You write a fugue. It's terrible, because you don't have the skill to write a fugue.

I wish I didn't have so many projects.

Dudeman

Granted. Your "so many" projects have increased, so you have more than "so many". In other words, you don't have "so many".

I wish I could find my missing Mario Kart Wii disc.

Raymondbl

Quote from: gzgregory on May 28, 2011, 11:00:05 AMYou write a fugue. It's terrible, because you don't have the skill to write a fugue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hQnBc5sQU
never be clever for the sake of being clever. pay no heed to what we tell you, go ahead and write a fugue for us to sing. 

granted, a drop of water fell from a passing airplane.

I wish it wasn't so easy to be a troll.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

Granted, it's hard to be a troll. But you still manage.

I wish I had a faster computer to help with this update.

SlowPokemon

Granted but it gets hacked and all your files are deleted.

I wish Jub would answer my texts once in a while
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.