News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

All the spambots are gone from the internet. Now they are invading our homes.

Quote from: Ruto on April 04, 2011, 03:24:47 PMI wish the postal service wasn't so slow...
Now it's extremely fast and packages shoot through broken windows, knocking you unconscious...

I wish I had better grades...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Granted, but now getting good grades will require doing a hell of a lot more homework. :P

I wish my parent-teacher interviews go well tonight. :S
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Granted, but the teachers require compensation for their efforts.

I wish i had a better computer

Cobraroll

Granted. With extra stress on the word had. The computer you last threw out of your house now has got a hefty upgrade. And then broken again.

I wish NSM got more publicity...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Granted, but now people aren't looking for piano music sheets, they want POKEMANS!! ;)

I wish the girl I liked was a couple of years older. :(
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

Granted, but your homework is now insanely difficult.

I wish a day had 50 hours.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

fingerz

Granted, but now an hour is considered 30 minutes.

I wish the wish I had wished before wasn't wished. :P

Jub3r7

Granted, so you never had the need to make THIS wish in the first place. And so your first wish was never canceled.

I wish I could remember how to do the inside reverse fold on the paper crane I'm making.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Granted, but you then attempt to pick something up with the crane and it breaks. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE  ;))

I wish Deku would run the update.

fingerz

(I do too)
Granted, but now the NinSheetMusic site has crashed and the update has been deleted.

I wish my holidays were longer than two weeks.

Ruto

Granted. They're two years long but then your parents force you to get a job instead of going back to school.

I wish spring would just start in New York already.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Sure, but Nintendo world closes.

I wish etf would have the best birthday ever and just be happy without stressing over little details.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

She has a great birthday, and everyone else is forced to stress over the details instead.  ::)

Man, that was hard to corrupt.

I wish I could beat New Super Mario Bros Wii without my brothers constantly killing me.  :P

Cobraroll

Granted. They only have to kill you once, after all... (do not worry, the afterlife is supposed to be great)

I wish for a warm next week up here - with no precipitation.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.