News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

granted, but it starts growing TOO much, and your mom wants to throw it away. 

I wish I could get a decent violin.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Granted, but as soon as you break it, it snaps.

I wish I could get minecraft.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

Wish granted. However, the granter of wishes is dyslexic and a mine cart is delivered to your door instead.

I wish I could actually go into a game and be Link.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Granted.

I wish I had a hovercraft
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

That was evil.

Granted. You have a hovercraft, but, because there is no such thing as a hovercraft, it is immediately destroyed by the universe and your memory is wiped. You spend the rest of your life a vegetable.

I wish everybody in the world listened to, and liked, the Lord of the Rings by Johan de Meij. (If you even try to ruin that you don't deserve to live)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Granted, no new literature, movies, or games are made that isn't about the Lord of the Rings, and thus, the entertainment industry dies from the lack of new ideas.

I wish that I could have a day off.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Raymondbl

Granted.  They sent you an e-mail telling you the day off was rescheduled for a week later, but you didn't check your e-mail so the next day you got kicked out/fired (depending on whether you're talking about work or school)

I wish I get lucky and at least one of the violins in the batch of four are good.

EDIT: to elaborate, you get four violins shipped to your house to evaluate and pick three to send back.

the_last_sheikah

Granted, all four are equally good and, because you have to send back the worst ones, you have to return them all.

I wish that this wish won't backfire in any way, shape, or form.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sir Dino

Granted. But the you didn't get anything, since you basically didn't wish for anything.

I wish Cubone can smile sometimes. :)

Raymondbl

Granted, but you can't actually see him smile since his mouth is under his... skull? helmet?

I wish I was the best martial arts fighter in the world.

Zunawe

Granted. However, Bruce Lee is not in the world anymore, so when he is resurrected alongside Walt Disney he destroys you.

I wish I didn't have to take the rest of my finals. (Just got a 105% on my chemistry final! Win!)

I program things

Shadoninja

Granted. Now you have to do everyone else's finals.

I wish everyone in the world and on the internet spoke, wrote, and typed perfect English.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Granted. Everyone uses one word responses that are grammatically correct.

I wish my work would complete itself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

Granted. Your work is complete, but it did it such a terrible job that it explodes.

I wish for a chocolate milkshake.

I program things

blueflower999

Granted. It tastes like crap.

I wish I was a better singer.
Bulbear! Blueflower999