News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

He does, but unfortunately your parents adopt a spoiled brat younger sister the very next day.

I wish for good games on the 3DS to be out soon.

Bespinben

Granted, many first party titles such as Mario Kart 3DS, Super Mario, and even the recently announced Super Smash Bros. 4 get launched and are phenomenally successful. Too bad Megaman Legends 3 got cancelled *sob* (that really did happen, WHY CAPCOM!?)

I wish that Capcom would stop throwing shovelware titles into the 3DS and stop cancelling good, far-into-the-works games like MegaMan Universe and Megaman Legends 3.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Granted, Capcom never make another game

I wish Mario Kart 3DS has at least one Rainbow Road in it's Retro Tracks

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 26, 2011, 02:49:24 AMGranted, Capcom never make another game
Honestly, I would be happy if Capcom fell into a ditch right now because of their recent decisions. I've been waiting 10 freaking years for a sequel to Megaman Legends 2 (ended on a MAJOR cliffhanger) and now Capcom cancels the sequel that has been in the works for a good year now. In fact, a beta version of it was supposed to be a launch title for the 3DS eShop, but it got delayed, showing just how far into development the game had gotten.

Granted, but the designers rebuilt the map so that you can't hop and fly in the air at the start as Rainbow Road is well known for.

I wish that I could make arrangements faster (without loss of quality).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fabbemannen

I want a new Zelda-game by capcom. I really loved the Oracle-series

Granted, you have to practice 25 hours a day, 8 times per week

I wish for a good sequel to Spyro the Dragon

Dudeman

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 26, 2011, 04:10:57 AMI want a new Zelda-game by capcom. I really loved the Oracle-series.
So did I! That's the only reason I bought both games from Ebay for $20.

Granted, but you get sucked into an alternate dimension where everyone hates Spyro, and sales bomb.

I wish that I would grant this wish.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

Granted.

I wish that this topic would become popular again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Granted, but every time you try to post, someone ninjas you.

I wish Pikmin 3 would come out
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Clanker37

Granted, Pikmin 3, the FPS, is a huge fail. Pikmin is now considered horrible

I wish that people could understand what I'm saying

Ruto

Granted but they don't listen to anything you say.

I wish I can cure stupid.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Granted, but you cure it by absorbing it into yourself, therefore becoming too stupid to cure it.

I wish that school would start.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

(I did one exactly like this already!)
Granted. It ends the next day.

I wish that there was life on other planets.

Ragster2448

Granted, the lifeforms discover Earth. They use their triangle shaped warships to bombard us then fly down in their "H" shaped fighters to enter the cities, deploying their white-armored troopers to capture us or kill us. Their black-suited leader that has a hard time breathing then comes in orbit of earth with their spherical super-weapon and destroys Earth using it's super-laser.

I wish that my letter that I sent out to someone would come back with a reply.

Clanker37

Granted, but the reply is the letter you sent

I wish I could eat cookies without stopping

triforced1

You do, but then it goes straight to your thighs.

I wish my eye would stop hurting.