News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Ironic Wish Granting

Started by Qew, March 27, 2011, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Granted, but other ninjas kill you for being an unregistered ninja.

I wish I could come up with a good TWG game.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

^Best ironic wish ever. :P

Granted, you create the best game ever but nobody uses the forums anymore.

I wish I was a registered ninja that could kill people.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

scooterulez

Granted, but God has put a curse on you and your family for disobeying the commandment "Thou shalt not kill."

I wish I was the best 3D animator ever.

Dudeman

Granted, but all your animation is realistic CGI, so everyone hates your animations.

I wish I could cook really well.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

Granted, but you have a severe accident with some cookie dough. You slip, fall over and hit your head on the floor killing yourself instantly. You suffered a severe brain tumor, a broken skull, a knife in the back of your head (don't ask) and a sore toe. And the cookies weren't made

I wish that I could fly

Ruto

Granted, now you can. But just as you're getting excited about out-flying a helicopter you realize that your wingspan (in reality) is too small to support your weight so you decide to stop and redo your calculations which takes almost forever.

I wish I was better at math.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bloop

You are now. You come in an class with harder mathematics and want to wish the same again.

I wish I had finished my school right now.

Dudeman

Granted. School starts the next day.

I wish that the Playstation Network was up and running again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Raymondbl

Granted, but you got grounded from playing games, and after you try playing without her knowing, she finds out and sells all your systems.

I wish I had the nerve to write a fugue, the urge to write a fugue, and the daring to write a fugue.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

You write a fugue. It's terrible, because you don't have the skill to write a fugue.

I wish I didn't have so many projects.

Dudeman

Granted. Your "so many" projects have increased, so you have more than "so many". In other words, you don't have "so many".

I wish I could find my missing Mario Kart Wii disc.

Raymondbl

Quote from: gzgregory on May 28, 2011, 11:00:05 AMYou write a fugue. It's terrible, because you don't have the skill to write a fugue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6hQnBc5sQU
never be clever for the sake of being clever. pay no heed to what we tell you, go ahead and write a fugue for us to sing. 

granted, a drop of water fell from a passing airplane.

I wish it wasn't so easy to be a troll.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

Granted, it's hard to be a troll. But you still manage.

I wish I had a faster computer to help with this update.

SlowPokemon

Granted but it gets hacked and all your files are deleted.

I wish Jub would answer my texts once in a while
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.