Greg's Arrangements (12/3/2020 Paper Mario TOK: Vellumental Battle)

Started by Greg, March 13, 2011, 02:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

True that. I might change the right hand to just single notes rather than thirds.

fingerz

Yay! I was hoping someone would arrange Boss Battle from BIS! I'll be sure to listen to this when I can, Greg! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

fingerz

Yeah, you know me. :P
And, judging by your awesome skills at arranging these kind of songs, it's gonna be fabulous! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT IN LESS THAN SEVERAL MONTHS?

IMPOSSIBLE!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: PictoChat
MUS MID

Bloop

Greg

Fixes:
Chromaticism in NSMBW credits fixed, intro is now solo piano
M&L BiS: Boss Battle is now playable (split impossible top part)

Greg

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time: Peach's Castle (two pianos)
MUS
MID
I really need to find some piece I can arrange as a solo. >_>

Greg

Solos added for NSMB: Walking the Plains, Walking the Desert, and World 1: The Plains

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

wariopiano

Do new super mario bros wii volcano overworld!!!

wariopiano

so do u think u could do it?
i see your a new super mario bros wii fan

Greg

I technically could, but it would probably sound terrible without all the percussion and that particular timbre!

wariopiano

What about the beach theme from new super mario bros wii?

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: wariopiano on September 05, 2012, 07:15:47 AMDo new super mario bros wii volcano overworld!!!

WarioPiano, it seems a bit rude to go on somebody's submission thread and demand that they arrange something.  Greg has a poll you can vote in; vote for NSMBW.  Also, you can message him with a specific request for him if you really want to.  But you should really just save that for the Request board.  If you requested it and nobody took it, you can't force it on somebody.  If you want to learn to arrange something yourself, you could ask around.  A few people just taught Nebbles how to arrange, and her first piece turned out fine.  I'd be willing to give you a few pointers if you want.