News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What car do you drive?

Started by ZeldaFan, March 07, 2011, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

SuperFireKirby

Cars are so OVERRATED. Thats why I refuse to have one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Offkey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 09, 2011, 11:50:16 AMCars are so OVERRATED. Thats why I refuse to have one.
This. At best, a car is merely a means to get from point A to B to me. But then, I'm not too fond of most "typical guys" stuff and cars are no exception ^_^

That being said, I still prefer a car to train/metro/bus/whatever.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Jub3r7

She's... my mode of transportation. Don't judge me, it's so much faster to fly over Mount Coronet than to drive through all that snow.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 09, 2011, 03:57:57 PM

She's... my mode of transportation. Don't judge me, it's so much faster to fly over Mount Coronet than to drive through all that snow.
lol, had to turn off AdBlock Plus to see the picture.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

It wasn't adblock, just the bulbagarden servers getting abused.  If you would have refreshed (might have needed a hard refresh) it would have showed up.

me irl
[close]

rushye

I drive a 1994 Black Honda Civic ESI Sedan