Brassman's Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 05, 2011, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

It's uploaded.

Edit: I've also updated Town and Flowers Blooming in the Church.

DonValentino

It's great! You've improved a lot that song compared with the one on the site, well done! Now it'll be harder for me to play, but it'll be worth the practice!  :D

Brassman388

Quote from: WarioMan98 on September 11, 2011, 05:04:06 AMI was planning to do the "Molgera" song, but I see I can't outperform yours, so... I'll do the "2nd Time" one, which has a different bass and a slightly different melody. Seriously, your arrangements are really awesome.

You can always improve on something of mine. You just have to be creative.

Edit: I just uploaded hopefully what will be my last revision of Flowers Blooming in the Church. Check it out and tell me what you think of it.

DonValentino

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 12, 2011, 09:58:24 PMYou can always improve on something of mine. You just have to be creative.

Thanks!  :D
But now I want to make the 2nd time, I prefer that one. Maybe because is a bit distorted, and I like that. :3

DonValentino

Brassman, could you please renew the links? They're not working anymore. Thanks in advance.

Brassman388

I thought they were already uploaded to the site.

The Deku Trombonist

Ah....that's probably my fault. I've been a little busy with life and slack with updater-ing.

Taser9090

Zelda II Town isn't uploaded, and the link isn't working. I requested that awhile ago, but my old computer's broken so I don't have access to it :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

I'll get to work uploading something up hopefully today or tomorrow.

DonValentino

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 30, 2012, 01:20:24 PMI thought they were already uploaded to the site.
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on May 30, 2012, 04:10:31 PMAh....that's probably my fault. I've been a little busy with life and slack with updater-ing.

OK, no problem.

Brassman388

Banished to the fourth page... Dang...

Yugi

Brassman388

So, what are all the cool kids listening to nowadays, eh?

Yugi

Annoying songs about parties and love.

Brassman388