News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Brassman's Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 05, 2011, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmel

Quote from: gzgregory on June 16, 2011, 07:09:41 AMGet Finale Reader.

Lets you read/playback MUS files and it's free.

I know, but I don't like Finale Reader. The quality of the sound is miserabel. Even a .midi file is better.
Sorry for my English ^.^

Jub3r7

Finale reader tends to have better quality than that of a midi file. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kimmel on June 16, 2011, 07:13:02 AMI know, but I don't like Finale Reader. The quality of the sound is miserabel. Even a .midi file is better.

if you want high quality sound, go find a professional pianist who can sightread very well and have them play for you. if you just want a general idea of what a piece is going to sound, suck it up and use finale reader.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Kimmel

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 16, 2011, 11:02:58 AMFinale reader tends to have better quality than that of a midi file. :P

Well, I have a programm that makes the midi (piano pieces) sounds like someone playing it :)
Quoteif you want high quality sound, go find a professional pianist who can sightread very well and have them play for you. if you just want a general idea of what a piece is going to sound, suck it up and use finale reader.

There aren't many people who are capable of sightreading. I want to know, how it would sound on a nearly real piano.
Sorry for my English ^.^

Jub3r7

Finale Reader definitely sounds more accurate for the general idea of what it's supposed to sound like on the piano.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Brassman388

It'll be better if you use Reader. I already changed the midi within the file so it would sound it's absolute best with what Finale has to offer.

Brassman388

Quote from: Kimmel on June 16, 2011, 07:13:02 AMI know, but I don't like Finale Reader. The quality of the sound is miserabel. Even a .midi file is better.

If you haven't noticed, the mid is available through the site now.

Kimmel

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 24, 2011, 09:29:42 PMIf you haven't noticed, the mid is available through the site now.

Thank you!

Well, it sounds nice.
Sorry for my English ^.^

Brassman388

Decided I'm going to make a two Portal 2 arrangements. If someone wants me to arrange another, find me one. I'll be back with the other one.

dahans

Haven't talked to you for ages :D. How are you? Unfortunately I have never played portal 2, but the arrangement sounds great, as always!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Posting some requests that I've neglected for far too long. Going to be putting up more as tomorrow comes.

spitllama

Wow I expected Molgera to be bland on the piano but it sounds great. Nice job!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

I was planning to do the "Molgera" song, but I see I can't outperform yours, so... I'll do the "2nd Time" one, which has a different bass and a slightly different melody. Seriously, your arrangements are really awesome.

Oh! And remember I posted a request time ago with the "Castle Pandemonium" song from FF Origins? You replied something like "I'll see what I can do". Just to let you know!  :)
Do it just if you want, don't feel forced to do it.  ;)

Brassman388

Thanks for the wonderful complements.

As for your request, I'm on it.

DonValentino

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 11, 2011, 09:08:38 AMThanks for the wonderful complements.

As for your request, I'm on it.

Thanks in advance!  :)