News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Brassman's Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 05, 2011, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

I'm currently taking requests. I have a few arrangements in my queue but, I'd rather do something that's a bit more recent. Everything I do is a bit more retro, if you all haven't noticed.

Go ahead, I could us a good challenge.

The Deku Trombonist

For something really crazy, it'd be cool to see a playable arrangement of Master Hand Battle from the original N64 Super Smash Bros.

If you want something newer wait for someone else to post, I have no idea :P

Sebastian

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 15, 2014, 02:37:35 AMFor something really crazy, it'd be cool to see a playable arrangement of Master Hand Battle from the original N64 Super Smash Bros.

If you want something newer wait for someone else to post, I have no idea :P
That would be cool :)

Oh and anything from paper mario the thousand year door :)

Brassman388

I'll give it a go.

Also, I'd like specific songs. I don't want to have to listen to an entire ost because I'm lazy.

:P

Greg

If you want something REALLY insane, try a playable version of Battlefield from Super Smash Bros Melee.

Or Final Destination, alternatively.

Sebastian

spitllama

Deku and Greg are making it sound like you're looking for something hard, so try this on for size. This is a little less difficult. More fun to arrange though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Brassman388

Difficult or easy, it doesn't matter. I just need to get back into the groove of arranging again.

Haha, Deku know's what I'm capable of. He's more challenging me than anything. As for anyone else, if there's a piece that isn't around or if you want another view at it, I'm more than welcome to abide by your request.

Yugi

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 15, 2014, 01:09:58 AMI'm currently taking requests. I have a few arrangements in my queue but, I'd rather do something that's a bit more recent. Everything I do is a bit more retro, if you all haven't noticed.

Go ahead, I could us a good challenge.
Dance of Illusions or Bollywood

FireArrow

Here's a few songs I've always wanted to arrange, but they were just WAY to hard:

Hi
Hi
Hi
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Brassman388

Alright, I think I have enough for awhile. Not that I plan on doing all of them, but I'll definitely try.

Sebastian

Brassman388

I'd thought I'd do this one first because it's all jazzy and sh*t.

Pennington's Theme

I wanna wait 'til Deku gives me the final okay on it before putting it on the site, but this is what I got done so far.

Sebastian

Sebastian

Would you mind PDFing it? I dont have Finale 2012  :-\