News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Brassman's Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 05, 2011, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I got a 404 message with your sky sands arrangment.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

Did you use the link in the OP? That one works, the other doesn't

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Brassman388

Sorry about that, I suck at link upkeep.

Brassman388

An oldie but goldie.

[GCN] Kirby's Airride - Water - Mus

It's arranged for two players at ONE piano. So don't go makin' comments about how it seems impossible to play. I don't plan on submitting it unless someone really, really cares about it.

[SNES] Donkey Kong Country 2, Diddy Kong-Quest - War Wasp Hive - Mus

This one is pretty much the same one one the site with the exception of the time change, chord changes in the main section of the song along with the melody rewritten, and the addition of the ending.

Do what you will with both.

Destructive feedback is always welcome.

Brassman388

I'm sooooo oldddd.

Also, this.

[N64] The Legend of Zelda, The Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask - Koume & Kotake's Theme/Magic Hag's Shop - Mus

I know the 8 bar duet towards the end is currently unplayable, but I did this piece when I was first starting out and when I was obsessed with accuracy. It's a quick revision since the last version was from Finale Printmusic 2006. So, it needed a massive makeover.

Destructive criticism is always welcome.

Brassman388

Hmm.

[NES] Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - Bloody Tears -  Mus

FireArrow

Oh, wow, that was awesome! I see you took a lot of creative liberty with it.

As a question, how did you cross staff beam like that on measure 53 (as in, have the bar in between the measures.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Brassman388

Glad you enjoyed it.

From the drop-down menu, it goes: Plugins - TG tools - Cross staff.

You may have to tinker with it since I don't exactly know what each setting does.

DonValentino

I don't have the words to thank you for this. This is really far beyond all my expectations, it's the best version I've ever heard of Bloody Tears. And you used the key changes masterly, they really add a lot to the song.

I'm so going to learn this. Sincerely, thanks for this perfect arrangement. I could have never imagined I'd like it like I do. Thanks again!

Brassman388

Aw shucks, you're making me blush. You're absolutely welcome, man.

You'll have to give a Lara some of those thanks because this is her rendition. It isn't her exact arrangement, but a transcription and adaptation of it. Part of the reason I arranged it was because of the key changes. So brilliant.

Anyways, I'm glad you like it.

Brassman388

Zelda's Lullaby from The Hyrule Symphony

Mus

I started this one about 2 years ago and just got around to finishing it today.

I would really, really appreciate some feedback.

DonValentino

Leaving my hate to Finale's violin soundfont aside, I can't see anything wrong with it. It's excellent!

Brassman388

I have a version where the midi doesn't suck too bad and it has better dynamics and timing through the piece.

Zelda's Lullaby from The Hyrule Symphony

DonValentino