Started by Winter, March 05, 2011, 05:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

SlowPokemon

Well that all depends on which is more important:

A. Tits
B. Pokemon Black

A, SFK wins, B, ETF wins.

The answer is extremely obvious, so... congratulations ETF on winning this thread.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Well, I deem SFK winning, multiple times! because of winning (haha, Charlie Sheen)

Tits > Pokemon Black... people DO grow up, you know!

Speaking of which, out to get trashed with this girl who i reallyyyyyy like!

Nakah

Pokemon isn't even pokemon anymore. It stopped being pokemon after gold/sliver. Instead it turned into "LET'S DISH OUT 100,000 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF THE SAME GAME TO PLEASE THE RISING WEABOO POPULATION OF OBESE SOCIAL OUTCASTS."

BobbyTheCat

Not spring break for a good few weeks here.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nakah on March 06, 2011, 10:05:12 PMPokemon isn't even pokemon anymore. It stopped being pokemon after gold/sliver. Instead it turned into "LET'S DISH OUT 100,000 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF THE SAME GAME TO PLEASE THE RISING WEABOO POPULATION OF OBESE SOCIAL OUTCASTS."

Nope, sorry, you are incorrect there. :)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 07, 2011, 01:23:16 PMNope, sorry, you are incorrect there. :)
Nope, sorry, you are incorrect there.  :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Except that people where I am and are very much not DK's or weeaboos or obese all play Pokemon.  Mostly for nostalgia, but also cause cmon, it's Pokemon.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Okay I won't lie, senior year a bunch of friends and I all started playing pokemon again during our cross country meets to kill time before and after our races. It was pretty epic, but we only played red/blue/yellow THAT'S IT.

DrP

Quote from: Nakah on March 07, 2011, 04:11:24 PMOkay I won't lie, senior year a bunch of friends and I all started playing pokemon again during our cross country meets to kill time before and after our races. It was pretty epic, but we only played red/blue/yellow THAT'S IT.
We played FRLG on our cellphones in AP Physics... It was a senior thing

Quote from: Nakah on March 06, 2011, 10:05:12 PMPokemon isn't even pokemon anymore. It stopped being pokemon after gold/sliver. Instead it turned into "LET'S DISH OUT 100,000 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF THE SAME GAME TO PLEASE THE RISING WEABOO POPULATION OF OBESE SOCIAL OUTCASTS."
Im playing Pokémon because it does have a sense of nostalgia as well as that they're handheld games and Spirit Tracks and NSMB got old pretty fast. And I'm in no way, shape, or form part of the population of obese social outcasts. I learn Japanese because it's a requirement for my major (or Chinese -- French, Spanish and Italian are required, too)... I may switch to Chinese, however... it is our future, unfortunately.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on March 07, 2011, 09:28:08 PMIm playing Pokémon because it does have a sense of nostalgia as well as that they're handheld games

I'm not.

I'm playing them because I haven't even FINISHED Black version and I already agree with Famitsu's 40/40.

Of course, I'm such a fanboy that I was ready to agree with it from the start, but even I am really impressed by these games. I think one of the reasons being that I've played the older games SO MANY TIMES.... >__>

You can only go through Viridian Forest, Route 29, Route 101, and Route 202 so many times before going COMPLETELY INSANE

Winter

Yup I get to play White for spring break too!!! as long as my DS allows me too. maybe an hour a night, I really want it to last, you know?

SlowPokemon

That was my plan until I realized that I COULDN'T STOP PLAYING... >__>

DrP

Its really easy to. It's called turning off the DS and doing something productive!

SlowPokemon

My hands wouldn't listen to me (this commonly happens while playing the piano). :(