Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 09:21:08 PMWhy don't you guys do one of the requests? Kill two birds with one stone

totes not meaning my pokemon request, aka my first post ever on the forum
??? Elaborate please. Which was your first request? That's actually a good idea.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bubbles

I can't copy the link now on my 3DS, but it's literally the first post I've ever made so you could find it easily under my posts. It's an adorable little song from Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, but idk if you've ever played that game.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 09:28:44 PMI can't copy the link now on my 3DS, but it's literally the first post I've ever made so you could find it easily under my posts. It's an adorable little song from Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, but idk if you've ever played that game.
http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4708.0
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

I found a fufilled request that wasn't done to a good standerd.

Does that count?

JDMEK5

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 21, 2013, 09:31:08 PMhttp://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4708.0
Thank you shado!

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 09:28:44 PMI can't copy the link now on my 3DS, but it's literally the first post I've ever made so you could find it easily under my posts. It's an adorable little song from Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire, but idk if you've ever played that game.
Umm I know these games about as much as I know final fantasy. No, wait, even less.
To be honest, I didn't even know these games existed.
And I've learned something (yes, the hard way): don't arrange a song you don't both know and love.
If you don't know it, getting other parts will be frustrating.
If you don't love it, you're going to dread working on it and it's not going to turn out the best.
They are indeed pleasant songs, but I don't know them at all..

Sorry for being so picky guys!

Quote from: SocialFox on January 21, 2013, 09:36:30 PMI found a fufilled request that wasn't done to a good standerd.

Does that count?
I'd rather do one that hasn't been previously arranged for such an occasion, but let's see what you've got.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Yugi

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Yugi

JDMEK5

I personally prefer the first option. It would make a better finished piano arrangement in my opinion but we can do emerald if you want to.

My Arrangements

Yugi

JDMEK5

XD well yeah we have to do the same song.
How are we going to determine the winner if we do completely different songs?
Not only that, but if I were to do black, and you did emerald, I'd have a pretty big advantage because there are so many parts.

My Arrangements

Yugi

I thought at first this would be something like the Birurnal Arrangment Battles that Bespinben had with Shado and fingerz.

JDMEK5

Perhaps... tell you what. You decide: do we do the same? Or do our own? Take your pick. Makes no difference to me.

My Arrangements

Yugi

JDMEK5

OK. Now should we each know which song the other's doing? Because I decided I'm not going to do the Zekrom battle theme. (Not yet anyways)

In battle terminology: Mystery or Standard?

My Arrangements