News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Jompa

Quote from: wariopiano on October 06, 2012, 09:46:57 AMIs there any way i can download your midi link of maple treeway and open it in finale?
Yes, just right click the file after you've downloaded it, and click 'open in', and click 'Finale', then wait for it to transcribe itself.
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

About time for a new one!

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver - "Battle! Champion" - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Any thoughts?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Whoo it's been a while. I just threw this together in about 2 hours or so. What do you think?

The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword - "Bilocyte" - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

My Arrangements

Bloop

Nice! Bars 35-37 are pretty cramped though, maybe you could do something about it? I actually don't know if fixing that is possible in Finale Notepad 2012.

JDMEK5

I noticed that. I can't actually do anything about it though...

My Arrangements

Bloop

Neither do I, my Finale is too old. Well, it probably gets fixed when you submit it to the site.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

There. Thanks to Deku, it looks ok now. I can't wait to get the full Finale.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Rolling out a new one! This replacement had to be done because:
1) It was in the wrong key. (B minor instead of C minor)
2) The link at the bottom is completely wrong.

So here it is! What do you all think? Leave comments!

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Battle! Trainer" - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

My Arrangements

Sebastian

Good Job with all your Arrangments!
I really like Mario kart wii songs.... I can't wait to see warios gold mine!