News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Yugi

JDMEK5

Quote from: SocialFox on January 21, 2013, 10:33:35 PMStanderd.

Rayquaza battle.
K I'll have to get back to you on that because I can't see my to-do list on my phone very well.
I'll be back tomorrow with my decision.
And since they're different pieces, the deadline rule is automatically negated.
(If they were the same, we might be able to set a deadline if desired)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 21, 2013, 09:59:28 PMI was thinking maybe something like this:

By the way the official name of that song is "Battle! Kyurem"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wolf

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 21, 2013, 08:35:59 PMI don't actually really like my arrangement of Maple Treeway..
I can't say I didn't do a good job with it, but I just don't like it.
I don't think I could do any better with it if I were to redo it, but I'm strongly considering redoing the opening for SSB.
Not only would that provide me with an MUS, but the PDF would look cleaner as well.
I might redo Maple Treeway in finale. Mostly because I'd then have an MUS and a PDF.

(And everything I redo in finale is brought up to professional standards)
Then can I post my version of maple treeway???
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 22, 2013, 04:27:38 AMBy the way the official name of that song is "Battle! Kyurem"
But Reshiram and Zekrom's themes are slightly different. Wouldn't Kyurem's theme be different again?
Quote from: wolf on January 22, 2013, 06:29:55 AMThen can I post my version of maple treeway???
Not on my arrangement thread. That's what yours is for. There's no law against having two arrangements of the same song so have at it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 22, 2013, 07:06:30 AMBut Reshiram and Zekrom's themes are slightly different. Wouldn't Kyurem's theme be different again?Not on my arrangement thread. That's what yours is for. There's no law against having two arrangements of the same song so have at it.

No, the only difference is the crackling in the background; it's not even on the soundtrack with the sound effects :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

If you listen to Reshiram's theme in the opening bit it has some extra slap bass that Zekrom's doesn't. As well as some extra notes in the melody. No, there's more different than background noises.

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Hey JD?  Are you still planning on doing the staff roll from LoZ: TP?  Love that song to death.

JDMEK5

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 21, 2013, 10:40:03 PMK I'll have to get back to you on that because I can't see my to-do list on my phone very well.
I'll be back tomorrow with my decision.
I'm doing the Credits from Pokémon Black/White Version.

On your mark, get set, ARRANGE!

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

My song for the arrangement battle is still coming along, but I took a few minutes to fix up one I'd finished shortly before.

Pokémon Black/White Version - Nimbasa City - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Leave comments!

My Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 29, 2013, 08:48:30 PMMy song for the arrangement battle is still coming along, but I took a few minutes to fix up one I'd finished shortly before.

Pokémon Black/White Version - Nimbasa City - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Leave comments!
The chords at the end of measure 2 (and a few other measures), together, don't exactly capture the sound of the original song, unless my ears deceive me. Additionally, there are a few notes that sound weird in measure 4.
Aside from those, though, it's great, in my opinion.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 29, 2013, 09:13:02 PMThe chords at the end of measure 2 (and a few other measures), together, don't exactly capture the sound of the original song, unless my ears deceive me. Additionally, there are a few notes that sound weird in measure 4.
Aside from those, though, it's great, in my opinion.

I think the top note is supposed to be a B, as for the other notes in the chord, Idk.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

I can't open this on my terrible terrible phone, so I don't know wether or not you got the chords right, but since BDS says you didn't get everything right, I'll tell you the chords as I know them all by heart, and really have nothing to do on this two hour long bus ride:

For the verse ( the "I"'s indicate where the measures are):
//: G#m  I  B  I  C#7  I  Emaj7 - F#7  I  G#m  I  B  I  C#7  I  D#7sus - D#7 :// (this whole thing is done twice)

Then the second part:
C#m  I  F#7  I  B  I  Emaj7  I  A#m7  I  D#7  I  G#m  I  G#7 (yes, this is actually major! :) if you're wondering why, I know the theory behind it, so just ask if you want a lesson)  I  C#m  I  F#7  I  B  I  Emaj7  I  A#m7  I  A#7 (major - no theory behind this one tho, this is just how the composer wants it to be)  I  D#7sus  I  E7sus - E7  [key change]  I  Am  I  C  I  D7  I  Fmaj7 - G7  I  Am (this part basically lies in Am, but the bass goes cromatically down)  I  E7 - D#7 (and in the same measure the leading chord to the next key change is played to signalize that we're going back to G#m)  [key change]  I G#m (now we're back to the beginning)

So yeah that's the chords. If you're wondering why I know them - it's because Nimbasa City is my piano homework for tomorrow, so I have to know what to do on the improvisation part, hence I crammed them :) Besides, I have arranged this song like at least 3 times.. We're even playing my arrangement in my big band :3 Besides, it's the same chords as in Autumn Leaves, and Fly Me to the Moon..
Birdo for Smash