News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Nakah's Community Dream Log Thread(Thing)

Started by Nakah, February 23, 2011, 11:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

;D ;D ;D BAHAHAHA I knew this day would come.

Get ready to hate yourself

I hope it doesnt make you hate me :D

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

This ALWAYS HAPPENS :-[ I need people my own age its ridiculous. My best friends right now are seniors in high school and another is a sophmore in college

TheZeldaPianist275

Bump.

Just finished my first playthrough of Majora's Mask, and of course I stumbled across Ben.  If you don't know what it is, google 'Ben drowned' but only if you don't want to sleep.  Had a nightmare that night.  don't even remember what it was about, just that it had something to do with Ben in my room. O_o

Jub3r7

A few days ago I had a dream where olimar12345 and kefka were getting married. I don't really remember anything else.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles

I had the same dream, except it was Kefka with my brother XD Why

SuperFireKirby

Kefka is the homoerotic center of NSM's subconscious.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Okay, so the first part of my dream that I remember were the HUGE rapids that my father and I literally just swam down.
(Except for a small portion where we joined a group on a canoe.)

And by huge rapids I mean that each one was over a story of a house tall and yeah.

And then at the end of the waterfalls a guy named Nate from boy scouts joined us and oh yeah earlier in the dream, this alien/zombie thing was invading.

Anyone who got attacked by one would become... a primate on wheels. What. I don't quite understand.

Anyways we were bringing Nate into the truck when I was describing what the zombies looked like when a primate head popped up under the door and we were like "ohshit" and slammed the door and drove and checked under every edifice of the truck to make sure that they weren't following us or something.

And for some reason the cast of glee was present in the zombie apocalypse.

OH YEAH, I remember an earlier part of the dream. There was some sort of music concert singing thing we did and I went back because I left my jacket at the concert place.

And on the way out there was some antagonizing dude and I don't even remember how we was being antagonizing but yeah.

Anyways we made it back to some base where the entrance was a set of glass doors, explained the situation to the people there.

One of the cast of Glee asked "Is this real?" and my response was "Either someone is dreaming this or they ruined the newest season of Glee" or something like that.

In the end we all decided this guy would save us from the alien zombie primates on wheels:

He was sort of immune to the zombie thing because he's not entirely human so it worked out okay.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

I had a dream in which this song came out and everybody who heard it started dancing at random times, it got so bad that in the end, all people could do was dance 24/7, but because me and a girl I liked had self control, both of us were immune and we repopulated the earth after moving the dancers into a secure place.

Weird. I know.

BlackDragonSlayer

I had a rather interesting dream last night:
I was participating in some sort of Pokemon tournament, and before the battles began, a dark entity absorbed all the players (including me) and transported us into the Pokemon world, on the inside of a weird tower that looked almost like Dragonspiral Tower on the inside (though the outside had grassy spirals that you could walk from floor to floor on).

Anyway, the tournament challengers had to fight their way up the building, defeating "guardians" on each of the 99 floors. After they defeated them, they could choose to take their place and remain at that permanent spot (representing their overall/final rank in the "tournament"), or continue and risk elimination (being thrown out of the tower).

Eventually, I managed to get to the top and defeat the trainer there (LIONEL; the theme I composed played during the battle, which, for some reason, really frustrated dream-me :P), and I threw him out of the tower once all the guardians had been defeated, which allowed everybody to escape.

In the end, the dark entity was revealed to be Ghetsis, who had come alive due to the massive sales and popularity of Black/White and Black 2/White 2... O_o
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber