News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

PC or Mac?

Started by BobbyTheCat, February 20, 2011, 11:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyTheCat

See thread title. So, what are you? Do you use Mac or PC?
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Winter

DrP

Well I have a Macbook Pro

And a iMac running Windows!!! Scandalous, right!

SuperFireKirby

PC if you're on a budget and are planning on using your computer for alot of gaming.

Mac if you've got lots of money to spend and are planning on using your computer for high-end photo and movie editing.

You'll get alot more bang for the buck in a PC on terms of hardware.(the price of software is usually more expensive on Macs too because the fact that if a developer takes ten more seconds to develop a program for macs, it automatically gives them the right to charge you $20 extra)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

PC's have endless capabilities, try finding a working emulator for every console on a mac. pain in the ass.

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 21, 2011, 01:18:00 PMPC's have endless capabilities, try finding a working emulator for every console on a mac. pain in the ass.

Indeed... and since macs dont have the best hardware for the price, itll run much slower.

Probably next year im either buying a Samsung Laptop or something similar... Macs have disappointed me and Im switching back (hell, I'm even ditching my iPod when they release new Zunes... if they do)

KefkaticFanatic

PC if you know how to and want to be able to work with lots of settings or configurations or whatever.

Also if you don't want to play 2x the price for .5 the power.

Also if you want the most software/game support.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I use an Apple computer.  I am currently building a computer for use with Windows 7.

Speaking of which, KEFKA GET ME A PROCESSOR.