News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Music (Off topic?)

Started by MassiveMayhem, February 18, 2011, 07:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Just wondering, I'd like to see some sheet music regarding Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas' playlists.  Since this is "Nin"sheetmusic, I'm not 100% sure this would be appropriate for Ninsheetmusic. :)  Let me know if it is and if so.  Let's get some music :D
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Shadoninja

we've accepted non-nintendo sheets for awhile now.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 18, 2011, 07:47:29 PMwe've accepted non-nintendo sheets for awhile now.
So will this particular request be suitable?
By the way, did you want certain songs by name?

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 19, 2011, 12:28:45 PMthat would be helpful.
Sorry, my computer needed to be fixed because of a careless virus. But here are the songs I wish to kindly request :)

Big Iron - Marty Robins
Heartaches by the Number - Guy Mitchel
A Kiss to Build a Dream on - Louis Armstrong
Easy Living - Billie Holiday
Lone Star - Tony Marcus
Let's Ride into the Sunset Together - Long Weekend Western Swing Bad
Happy Times - Bert Weedson
Love Me as there were no Tomorrow - Nat King Cole
Why Don't you do it Right? - Peggy Lee

Now I know thats a lot to ask for but those are just a couple ideas from the game I'd like to see on paper :D  Just study the music closely and choose the ones you'd think would be suitable for arrangement, because God knows as well as I do, I cannot arrange for crap. :S
Thank you!

MassiveMayhem

WiiMan96

I guess these songs are up for debate as to whether they are suitable. The system isn't a problem, but they were recorded by mainstream artists and weren't made specifically for the game. It's similar to arranging the radio tracks from any of the GTA games...

I personally think they'd be a little out of place on the site, and I don't know if there's any copyright issues with arranging them.