News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Wikipedia project

Started by dahans, February 18, 2011, 12:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Obviously. But why would we have three four pages of this topic if we didn't want it?

Also don't bother deleting all your posts like u-x because it will build back up again anyways.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

HugoMeister

Sucks if you want it, its pointless!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Yes. and so is my post count.

Dude

pumpy_heart

Just because something is pointless doesn't make it necessarily undesirable.

fingerz

Precisely! I decided to count how many days of school there are this year! :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: pumpy_heart on February 28, 2011, 05:20:47 AMJust because something is pointless doesn't make it necessarily undesirable.
Well, too bad.

Jub3r7

Whether it's pointless or not we already have the wikia.

HugoMeister

There are so many things that could be improved site-wise and community-wise, why are you going to waste your time writing articles on all of NSM's shortcomings, when you could, well I don't know, FIX them...?

The majority of you guys who want to do this in the first place really don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the site, with the exception of Shado who has been around here for as long as I can remember at least. (A good number of years, I'll thank you)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 28, 2011, 06:23:48 PMThe majority of you guys who want to do this in the first place really don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the site
This.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

It's pointless, useless, a waste of time, and not something any reasonable person would actually care about.

tl;dr stop.

me irl
[close]

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Dude on February 28, 2011, 06:14:09 PMWell, too bad.
I'm glad to see that everyone that condones this act is quick to offer aid to the other parts of the site. On page 4 alone, there are 3 people practically condemning this who haven't done much of anything for the site itself or at least not recently.
The pdf submission idea has been around since I got here, but it never became a reality until newer people came around and pushed for it. This is no where near as big an improvement as that, but it's an improvement none-the-less.

The strive for improvement should be seen as promising, not pointless.

Dude

Quote from: pumpy_heart on March 01, 2011, 10:32:26 AMI'm glad to see that everyone that condones this act is quick to offer aid to the other parts of the site. On page 4 alone, there are 3 people practically condemning this who haven't done much of anything for the site itself or at least not recently.
We've been here longer than most of the people who want it, when they have no clue what they're doing in the first place. Stop bitching and deal with it.