News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Mario & Luigi Partners in Time Normal Battle is a two pianos duet but the title on the site doesn't label it as such.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

I have plans of going through all the duets/2 piano's and organizing them.

Winter

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 26, 2011, 10:43:22 AM"Kirby's Air Ride" should be "Kirby Air Ride".

I figured that since I am not updating this week, I'd do something productive for you guys. The game section title has been fixed.

I have fixed this problem. If you look under the Air Ride section, you'll notice "What's in the Box" now has a question mark on the end of it. You can thank JaMaHa for adding a filter for that symbol. That was an unavailable character before. Also "City" was changed to it's correct name "City Trial"

Enjoy.

DonValentino

On the Twilight Princess section: "Twilight Ice Mass: Blizzeta(Part 1)"
It should be : "Twilit Ice Mass: Blizzeta (Phase/Form 1)"

It´s not a "part" of the battle, it´s a different form/phase of Blizzeta herself.

Bespinben

The PDF link for "Escape Through the Snow / Snow Refugees" in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team section is broken.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

I was thinking, (whoops!) and I thought about maybe putting the accent mark on the "e"s in the world of Pokémon. (Well, here anyways)
It's not that hard and it would make the site look a little more professional.
(Hit Alt+0233 on the number pad)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Winter

I don't think that symbol has been filtered yet. If it has, I missed that. Yes, I've wanted to do the exact same thing, but considering the mass amount of Pokemon sheets, that'd take me more than a week to fix using our current sheet uploading program. I don't want the entire Pokemon List to be down for that long.

With a new editing system, I could edit just the name titles without changing the files, and I could do it in no time. That's something that's going to need to wait until JaMaHa provides us with that ability.

I'm sorry it can't be done any quicker :/

fingerz

That can be something we get around to for the FIXING THE SHEETS project.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

blueflower999

This might just be me being picky... but shouldn't the "B" in EarthBound be capitalized?

Oh, and the "Summers" MID never worked for me for some reason.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bespinben

I would like to suggest that a "2" be added to the title of the "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon [2]: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky" section on the main site, in order to clarify that it is a sequel to "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team".
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

JDMEK5

Thanks for fixing Kirby Air Ride.
Now we've got a bit in the "Mario" section. Under "Super Mario Bros." there's an arrangement (by myself, of course) titled, "Bowser Battle".
The name is right and everything, but it's in the wrong game. It actually should be in a separate game known as "Super Mario All-Stars".
(Exactly as typed above) It's sort of the same bit as "Super Mario Advance"; it's in All-Stars but not the original. So the entire title should read:
"Super Mario Bros. - Bowser Battle" as the song name and "Super Mario All-Stars" as the game name. Get it? I kinda left myself sorta confuzzled after all that... :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Winter

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 26, 2011, 02:45:55 PMThanks for fixing Kirby Air Ride.
Now we've got a bit in the "Mario" section. Under "Super Mario Bros." there's an arrangement (by myself, of course) titled, "Bowser Battle".
The name is right and everything, but it's in the wrong game. It actually should be in a separate game known as "Super Mario All-Stars".
(Exactly as typed above) It's sort of the same bit as "Super Mario Advance"; it's in All-Stars but not the original. So the entire title should read:
"Super Mario Bros. - Bowser Battle" as the song name and "Super Mario All-Stars" as the game name. Get it? I kinda left myself sorta confuzzled after all that... :P

Fixed

JDMEK5

Nice work with the "Bowser Bit". The pdf for "SSBM - Opening" has the wrong link at the bottom.
It says "ninsheetmusic.net" which is not the link for this site and even if that were it, music is spelt, "muisc" (or something like that).
I'm not sure if this problem exists with the mus or midi versions, but definetly the pdf.

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 28, 2011, 01:22:21 PMNice work with the "Bowser Bit". The pdf for "SSBM - Opening" has the wrong link at the bottom.
It says "ninsheetmusic.net" which is not the link for this site and even if that were it, music is spelt, "muisc" (or something like that).
I'm not sure if this problem exists with the mus or midi versions, but definetly the pdf.

old sheet is old.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman