News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Gotcha. I won't be able to fix things for like 2 days. Sorry.

Bloop

Toad Town from Nacho stands in Parer Mario. *facepalm*

EDIT: The PDF of Angry Aztec doesn't work.

Winter

Quote from: Bloop on July 17, 2011, 03:02:30 AMToad Town from Nacho stands in Parer Mario. *facepalm*

EDIT: The PDF of Angry Aztec doesn't work.

1:  Fixed
2: I know, there's many others, and it can't be fixed with any tools I have currently.

Kirbyfan101

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 07, 2011, 09:35:16 AMI'll check later. Considering we can't just change the title of the game, and we have to delete everything and reupload it in a new title, it's a lot more painstaking than it sounds :|
Oh OK.  Sorry about that then. :-[
<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>

Kirbyfan101

Hey did you get the Kirby Super Star error fixed yet??  :o
<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>

Winter

DonValentino

Hey! Checked the "Together We Ride (Replacement)" and the link is wrong, it´s Super Mario Galaxy 2 Trailer Theme. Just to let you know, winter.  :)

fixed

Shadoninja

castlevania - poison mind's PDF links to castlevania - vampire killer. Fixed.

edit: and here's the pdf for poison mind http://www.mediafire.com/?m2v6jhfiy7k2ves
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Cobraroll

The Bicycle Theme from Pokémon Black/White has wrong files for both .MUS and .MID. The .PDF seems to be correct, though.

Fixed.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

^That doesn´t really matter...

In the pokemon diamond, pearl and platinum section, the midi and mus from the "Pokemon Diamond Pearl and Platinum" from dahans are missing. Shouldn´t it be "The Great Medley" instead of the actual name?

JDMEK5

"Pokémon Televised Series" should be "Pokémon Anime Sound Collection".
You know, to go with the youtube references and albums.

Oh, and Wario, Winter said "any problems whatsoever"... If they think it's important they'll fix it.
(Don't get me wrong.. I'm not freaking out)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Jub3r7

Is it just me, or did the lines disappear for the arrangements under Pokemon Ruby Sapphire?

It actually looks kinda cool.

Fixed, apparently.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

pumpy_heart

To follow up WarioMan's comment, I found the midi, but no mus or pdf for Pokemon Diamond Pearl and Platinum.

Winter

I must've gotten the fields mixed up when I submitted that. I'll get to fixing it, but the MUS, MIDI are unfixable atm.