News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Aw, frick. Accidentally removed it.

EDIT: Just forget I said anything.

Winter

sklvjhskj

Sorry. I'll fix those. I won't have internet for the next 3 weeks though. Unless I sit down at a coffee shop and have the time, it may take a while.

But I'll keep it in mind. Unless Deku had plans of changing it.

Olimar12345

the Metroid Section needs some fixin-these sheets have different arranger names when you open them:
-Item found is arr. by Megaman64
-Kraids lair is arr. by G-han
-Norfair by me
-Title by me
-Tourian by me
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this yet, but I went to check my newest added arrangement;
What's in the Box? from Kirby Air Ride,and first of all: It's in the wrong game section
(Kirby Air Ride as opposed to Kirby's Air Ride {the first being the right title by the way}).
Secondly, I hit the midi link and it said "Error 404: File not found".
Sorry if it sounds like I'm flipping out because I'm not, but this really should be fixed.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

WiiMan96

I don't know if this is the correct place to suggest this (and even so, it's probably low priority at the moment anyway) - but I was wondering if the new Rune Factory 3 arrangements should go under the "Harvest Moon" franchise rather than "Other"? They are part of the same family, after all.

But please ignore this until you guys manage to get all the above problems done and out of the way. ;)

Shadoninja

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 25, 2011, 04:55:30 AMI don't know if this is the correct place to suggest this (and even so, it's probably low priority at the moment anyway) - but I was wondering if the new Rune Factory 3 arrangements should go under the "Harvest Moon" franchise rather than "Other"? They are part of the same family, after all.

But please ignore this until you guys manage to get all the above problems done and out of the way. ;)
I think they're fine as is
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Well then. Has anything been fixed yet? Now that I have an ISP again, I can get to work.

Ragster2448

Quote from: winterkid09 on June 28, 2011, 11:29:36 AMWell then. Has anything been fixed yet? Now that I have an ISP again, I can get to work.

Thank god! The Route 2's PDF under Pokemon R/B/Y leads to Celadon City.

Winter

Incorrect Arranger Names:

Metroid
Brinstar: Brian Auyeung, Adrian Currier
Item Found: Megaman64
Kraid's Lair: G-Han
Norfair: Olimar12345
Tourian: Olimar12345
Title Theme: Olimar12345

Star Fox
Boss Roll: BlackWaive

Assault
Main Theme: MetroidHunter26

Final Fantasy VI
Dark World:Gooch
Fanfare is fine.

Super Mario World
Forest of Illusion: G-Han
Death: G-Han
World Map:G-Han

Incorrect Game Titles:

Kirby's Air Ride: Kirby Air Ride

Broken Files:

What's in the Box? - Air Ride (MIDI)
Route 2 - Pokemon R/B/Y (PDF)

If someone converts Route 2's PDF for me, I'll fix it up.

Feel free to add to this list in the same format as I have already set up.

Flying_Doc

I noticed that "The Great Pokemon Medley" from Pokémon Blue Red Yellow by dahans is missing the .PDF and .MUS files (file not found).
Can someone please fix these links, I really like the sheet music :) Thanks in advance!
Gus: "How do you SHARE a popsicle?"
Shawn: "I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick, I take a lick, you take a lick...

Winter

Kirbyfan101

Isn't it supposed to be Kirby Super Star and Kirby Air Ride instead of Kirby Superstar and Kirby's Air Ride? ???
<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>

Winter

I'll check later. Considering we can't just change the title of the game, and we have to delete everything and reupload it in a new title, it's a lot more painstaking than it sounds :|

Ragster2448

Thanks winterkid! Now I can start practicing that song ;D

Shadoninja

sorry for not clarifying this more clearly during the last submission but the chocobo theme that's in "final fantasy II" should be under "final fantasy IV"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman