Spelling Errors, Wrong Links, Corrupted/Missing Files - OLD THREAD

Started by Winter, February 13, 2011, 11:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Fixed.

Ok so we have 2 bike themes. I need advice on which one to toss. Personally, i think Drp's looks more attractive.

Sekter77

Yeah, Dr. P's is better. I think I remember that being a replacement in an update a while ago too.
Guitar and video games.

Winter

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 16, 2011, 08:35:53 AM^No, actually, I did some research. Slow is right, it is Pokémon Center, with no official way of shortening it.

And what about Pokemart?

Winter

Phew. And 2 hours later....... I finished everything mention in this thread.

Any other mistakes you want to hassle me with?

:D

Jub3r7

You still haven't read it, and that is a very big mistake.

urgh, Stop being so difficult...

If I convert at least 20 different sheets every day from Monday to Friday, will you at least consider reading it? XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Consider......yes, it just doesn't  strike me of much interest..

Winter

Next on my list:

Fix Starfox 64 > Star Fox 64

pain in the butt...

Sekter77

I found another one too. "Enchanted Woods" in Donkey Kong Country 2 should be taken off. "Forest Interlude" by Brassman is the same song done much better.
Guitar and video games.

Winter

Winter

Super Mario RPS: Smithy's Factory  has a Corrupted MUS. Anyone have the original? or could someone check the Midi and make a new MUS?

Fixed :P

Sekter77

The Kirby titles need some fixing.

Kirby Superstar -> Super Star should actually be two words. (i.e. Kirby Super Star)
Kirby's Dreamland -> Dream Land is also two words (This goes for Kirby's Dream Land 2 and Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land as well)

And in Pokemon:
Route 2 in R/B/Y should actually be "Route 4"
Guitar and video games.

Winter

Ah, right, I should be keeping up on this. I'll pin it so anyone that found mistakes know where to go. :)

Perfection is nice xD

The Deku Trombonist

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=1810.0
I almost feel inclined to merge the two. Splitting similar things over 2 boards seems messy.

Winter

I'm not a moderator of that board, and can't merge. I guess the decision is yours!

spitllama

Guess I should have posted in here earlier instead of a new topic, but it would seem that Amp Plains isn't on the site anymore. Did it intentionally get removed?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012