News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Clanker37's Arrangements

Started by Clanker37, February 11, 2011, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Bahaha I cannot stop laughing about this. I watched so much Thomas when I was little.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

It wasn't mockery. It was laughing out of nostalgia.

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 19, 2012, 07:30:45 PMThomas the Tank Engine is fucking awesome.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Clanker37

UPDATE

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

Nutty Acres Challenge Midi Mus. Pdf

Thomas the Tank Engine -Season One

Toby's Theme Midi Mus Pdf

More arrangements, yay! :D

Nutty Acres - Challenge is a fun piece. Though I really hate arperggios, I think they went well in Nutty Acres. With a hint of Witchyworld, I really love this piece :P

Toby's Theme is AWESOME. I love the bass that has the same rythm that the Isle 'O Hags and Grunty's Lair has that I just love. Toby's Theme really tells us of Toby's kind nature and it fits him perfectly: An old tram that can still be really useful.

Shadoninja

Nutty Acres Challenge

This sounds pretty good.

There are some parts where the right hand and left play the same note such as in measure 4. You may consider removing the chords and leaving the descending bass pattern.

The glissandos from G to E may be a bit unnecessary. Have you considered using grace notes or 16th notes?

At measure 20 and 24, I think the Ab and Bb could be G# and A# instead.

The part at 31 is impossible. I would recommend keeping the bass chord pattern in the left hand and maybe 8vb the E G Db.

54-57's dotted quarter should really be split into a quarter tied to an eighth so that beat 2 and 3 are clearly seen.

Formatting:

The composer and arranger credits shouldn't be so clustered. I would recommend putting them in the same text box.
Don't forget the site url. One copyright symbol is good enough.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

UPDATE

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Trainer School Midi Mus Pdf

I recently downloaded the RSE Sountrack and the moment I heard this, I knew I had to arrange it. I love it! Why won't it have my babies?  :'(

REPLACEMENT

Nutty Acres Challenge Mus

Better, Shado?

In other news today is my NSM account's 1st birthday! Hurray!  :D

Cobraroll

I think Cyndaquazy already arranged Trainer School a couple of years ago, but it never made it to the site, so thanks for doing it!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

Hurroh! I've recently been swamped with homework and shifts at KFC soon please excuse my absense.

UPDATE

Pokemon HeartGold/Soulsilver Cinnabar Island Midi Mus Pdf

REPLACEMENT

THOMAS THE FREAKING TANK ENGINE :DDDDDDD James' Theme Midi Mus Pdf

At last, I've uploaded the saddest song from HGSS (IMO). Cinnabar Island just wants to leap into the catchy, upbeat song it once was, but it can't. Way to ruin the mood GameFeark  :-\

I recently spent some time looking over old arrangements. I was horrified when I heard James' Theme because it's the JAZZIEST PIECE OF AWESOMENESS YOU CAN EVER HEAR! Now it's better and I'm ver pleased with it.

Clanker37

Oh my god so long since my last update! My dropbox account has forgotten I exsit! xD
Anyways, I enjoyed doing these pieces.

UPDATE

Banjo-Kazooie

Click Clock Wood (Autumn) Midi Mus. Pdf

Banjoland (Night) Midi Mus Pdf

LogBox 720 Midi Mus Pdf

I had a bit of trouble with naming these pieces. You see they all have two names. Banjoland and LogBox are named 'Beating Banjoland' and 'Inside the LogBox' in the offical soundtrack, but are also refered to as 'Banjoland (Night)' and 'LogBox 720' on some YouTube videos and other fan references. The songs for Nuts & Bolts on the site already are named after the fan names rather than the offical soundtrack so I just named them as the fan names, but people who ues the offical soundtrack rather than YouTube may be confused. What should they be named after?

Oh, I named Click Clock Wood under Autumn because your America's 'Fall' does not exsit in Australia and I blatantly refuse to use it >:I But Wiiman may now cross it off the request list :D

Clanker37

UPDATE

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

Mt. Horn Midi Mus. Pdf

Well, after tossing it at Bespinben then claiming it and givng it back again to agreeing to do a version each, Mt. Horn's been a piece that's been around on our To Do lists for while. So here's my version. Enjoy!

Clanker37

UPDATE

Pokemon Ruby/Saphire/Emerald

Dive Mid Mus Pdf

Another RSE song that I love. Bars 35 - 50, yes I know that it should be lower, but I can't move the bass down without inventing keys :/

Clanker37

UPDATE

Banjo-Pilot

Witchyworld/Gruntilda's Theme Mus Pdf

I recently was on YouTube and I found this song. I love it! :3 The whole Banjo-Pilot soundtrack is awesome! Horribly computertized, but the composers make up for it by having dangerously addictive melodies. So I've decided to do the whole soundtrack! :D I don't think anyone knows about Banjo-Pilot, but that's OK. I love it! :D

In other news, is anybody listening to my arrangements? Feedback is greatly appreciated

wariopiano

can u do dry dry ruins from mario kart wii?
i asked stephen diricos from his music sight and he never got back to me.
if u cant that is perfectly fine.
i dont want to intrude on your privicy!

Clanker37

Oh dear. This has gotten a bit out of hand hasn't it? I've gotten a warning from the forum saying that this thread hasn't been posted in for 120 days and I should make a new one :/ It's always a worry when you have to find your own arrangement thread.

Anyways, here's some arrangements! I've been very busy, not posting!

Banjo-Kazooie

Twinklies

Freezeezy Peak (Inside the Christmas Tree)

Banjo-Kazooie:Grunty's Revenge

Cliff Farm

Banjo-Pilot

Ice Track

Banjo-Tooie

Heggy's Egg Shed

Shootn' With the Fishes

Chris Sawyer's Locomotion

Sandy Track Blues

Pokemon Ranger:Shadows of Almia

Oil Field Hideout

Yoshi's Island DS

Wildblown Wilderness

Replacements

Banjo-Tooie

Isle O' Hags

Terrydacleland

Well, there you have it! 9 New arrangements and 2 Replacements, including 4 for games we haven't got on the site, already! I'm quite proud :3

These latest bunch are my best yet! They all follow the strict guidelines set out by NSM! (I hope!) They're even in ZIP files! :D The quality has greatly improved, also. Especially when you check against my earlier stuff like 'Palkia's Onslaught'

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! I will be getting on with the requests I've taken, like the 'Villa' from Platinum and 'Humilau City'! Check back when you can! :D