Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer's of Time/Darkness/Sky

Primal Dialga Mid Mus Pdf

Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends

The Fat Controller's Theme

Mid Mus Pdf

Replacements

Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends

Henry's Sad Theme Mid Mus Pdf

Well, it's been a while since I arranged, so here is all my work since Viridian Forest! I replaced Henry's Sad Theme because it was in the wrong key and the quavers were detached, so I've fixed that. The hardest and certainly the one I worked hardest on is my solo arrangement of Bespinben's Primal Dialga (And by the way Bespinben, I believe I win :3)

Nebbles

Quote from: Clanker37 on October 30, 2011, 12:42:23 AMUPDATE

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Viridian Forest Mid Mus Pdf

AHHHHHH OH MY GOSH I DID NOT KNOW YOU DID THIS
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 11, 2011, 06:48:32 PMTo do List
Mt. Horn
Percy's Theme
Mad Monster Mansion (Duet)
*Firered/Leafgreen Credits
*Postponed until further notice
hey, clanker, are you working on the credits theme from firered/leafgreen or still have plans on doing it? if not, I'd like to take a shot at it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Clanker37

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 10, 2011, 06:57:14 PMhey, clanker, are you working on the credits theme from firered/leafgreen or still have plans on doing it? if not, I'd like to take a shot at it.

Go ahead, I'm not going to get the file back anytime soon

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 10, 2011, 06:58:11 PMGo ahead, I'm not going to get the file back anytime soon
awesome, thanks.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on December 10, 2011, 06:47:30 PM(And by the way Bespinben, I believe I win :3)

Ha, I never even left the starting line. Was too busy with Temporal Tower and now Temporal Spire. Don't get me wrong though, I still plan on finishing the race.

Anyway, I can definitely tell you put alot hard work into the solo-fication, especially considering you had only my PDF and MIDI to work off of. I sincerely thank you for doing this.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Twas nothing. Without your PDF/MIDI I'd have nothing to work with and then I'd be stuck with Banjo-Kazooie and Thomas Songs  :P

Bespinben

Awww, thanks Clanker  ;D  One little thing - when I originally wrote up the Primal Dialga duet, I wrote in cut-time to make the sheet easier to read given the very fast tempo. However, now that I look back at it, it seems that writing it in common time would actually improve the clarity of the rhythms and, better yet, reduce the ridiculous number of measures in the arrangement by half. Do you think the same? I ask because I'm thinking of re-writing the duet in common time when I make the .mus of it (as well as the solo of it).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Prepare the Hoenn Trumpets!

Most of you probably know, but in 30 days time, it will be the 6th of Feb. 'Why is this important?' I here you ask. Well as most of of you probably don't know (those who do I'm very afraid of) I joined NSM on the 6th of Feb posting my first, crappy arrangement of 'Down Loggo the Toilet' from Banjo-Kazooie. In celebration of my one year anniversary of NSM membership, I have arranged a song which is very dear to me (And has been the cause of many requests from other members). So it give me great pleasure to present me arrangement of...

UPDATE

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

Banjoland Mid Mus Pdf

Banjoland is just awesome (For obvious reasons). It is the best Banjo pieces ever(IMO) and I love it to death. Should any part of this song seem similar to the arrangement that you have done, please tell me so that I can change it. I did not copy any other arrangement that wasn't my own, but I have learned some of the pieces in Banjoland using the NSM arrangements, so it is very likely that parts might be similar.

Oh yeah, and sorry Deku for stealing your piece.  :-\

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that the first four bars are horrible. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR EARS TO BLEED.

The Deku Trombonist

Winter

The Deku Trombonist

I'm being serious. If you check the file info you'll see the date last modified is 16th July last year.

Winter

I was being serious too xD.

Very 'coincidental' ^.^

Clanker37

Update

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts

Banjoland Challenge Midi Mus Pdf

Thomas the Tank Engine - Season One

The Flying Kipper Midi Mus Pdf

Not many new pieces, on the horizon, now. I getting very lazy with arranging  :P

I forgot to post Banjoland (Challenge) here, after I posted it on the Submission page.

slowpoke.jpg

The Flying Kipper is an absolute wonder of a piece. It was only used once and it really times itself well with the events episode, The Flying Kipper. But just listen to it. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME.  Here have a YouTube link: