News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Clanker37's Arrangements

Started by Clanker37, February 11, 2011, 06:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

:I Your Sky Tower arrangement hates me. Google Chrome keeps giving me a "can't find page" bullshit.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Yeah making PDF's are really easy once you figure out what to do. Hmm... I'll look at Bowser's Castle first. Btw, I finished "I Don't to Say Goodbye" Clanker - I think it came out real good. I just need to fix the plethora of ledger's present in it :P

EDIT: Just looked at Bowser's Castle. WOW! It sounds SOOO much better with that bass drum beat added into it!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Clanker37

Quote from: Nebbles on July 12, 2011, 09:26:12 PM:I Your Sky Tower arrangement hates me. Google Chrome keeps giving me a "can't find page" bullshit.
I shall hit it with a chair
Quote from: Bespinben on July 12, 2011, 09:27:42 PMYeah making PDF's are really easy once you figure out what to do. Hmm... I'll look at Bowser's Castle first. Btw, I finished "I Don't to Say Goodbye" Clanker - I think it came out real good. I just need to fix the plethora of ledger's present in it :P

EDIT: Just looked at Bowser's Castle. WOW! It sounds SOOO much better with that bass drum beat added into it!
Shucks. Your 'Don't Want to Say Goodbye' is really good! But it desperatly needs 8av...

Dudeman

I just listened to Bowser's Castle. It's really good now! Just a couple things...First of all, you've uploaded the wrong midi. It's the original. Second of all, those alternating intervals in measures 12-17 should be sixteenth notes, not triplets.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

UPDATE

OK I've fixed Bowser's Castle to what Dudeman said and I've fixed the rythm on other notes and added some articulation

Bowser's Castle MidiMusPdf

Korados

Wonderful arrangement! I simply love that spooky tune! ;D

Clanker37

UPDATE

Banjo-Tooie
Grunty Industries (Basement) Midi Mus Pdf

Muhahaha Anti-climax for Nebbles and Bespinben >:-)

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 26, 2011, 04:17:40 AMMuhahaha Anti-climax for Nebbles and Bespinben >:-)
CURSES CLANKER!  >:(
But good job on Banjo, for sure.

Clanker37

I love arrangeing Grant Kirkhope's songs. And no prizes for guessing my favourite ;)

Nebbles

...aww, I got all excited, too....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Clanker37

Update

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorer's of Time/Darkness/Sky

Treasure Town Midi Mus Pdf

Here you go Nebbles! It's not perfect and I haven't added the grace notes which are EVERYWHERE, but I feel it's one of my better arrangements  ;D

Bespinben

Truly, I agree with you. That was one of your better arrangements Clanker  :)  It must have been a pain finding out the rhythms for this song XD

Now down to the nitty-gritty: it seems you're a little uncertain at a few parts in the song, such as measure 26, as if you were unsure of the timing of the notes within that measure. Also, this is just a gut feeling, but I may perhaps re-write your Treasure Town in 12/8 time, just to see what happens, considering that Pokémon Square (which shares many similarities to Treasure Town) was in that time signature. But truly, great job Clanker! A lot better than Palkia's Onslaught, no offense XD

Clanker37

^Yeah measure 26 is probably the worst there and chaninging time signature's on Final always end badly XO

Bespinben

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 02, 2011, 04:02:38 AMchaninging time signature's on Final always end badly XO

Good thing I don't work with Finale XD Then again, that's also to my disadvantage on this particular site. It's a double-edged sword not using Finale here (unless of course one is comfortable with the program, which I'M NOT). Like I was saying earlier though, the rhythmic problems may be arising from not using the right time signature, so it may be good to experiment to with different ones.

EDIT: Try using 6/4 and tell me what happens  ;)

Clanker37

:o Stupid finale! Can't change a simple thing without the bass clef going out of time  >:( I think I'll just have to work it out using 4/4