News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Submissions for 14th of February Update(3 Submissions, Infinite Replacements)

Started by Nakah, February 07, 2011, 12:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Here you go! This is a replacement for DoKoCo's "Battle" for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
I've edited the left hand a little bit and added in missing parts in the right. Plus, it now fits the EXACT format for music sheets. Enjoy!

Normal Battle
MUS | MIDI
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

Quote from: sipan1234 on February 07, 2011, 02:20:43 AM[GBA] Golden Sun Battle theme MUS MIDI

the Composition is: Motoi Sakuraba. l forgot the write it

You mean you forgot who arranged it? http://rpgsm.shivasar.com/?page_id=100 battle theme there seems awfully similar...
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

WiiMan96

Quote from: Offkey on February 17, 2011, 11:28:09 AMYou mean you forgot who arranged it? http://rpgsm.shivasar.com/?page_id=100 battle theme there seems awfully similar...

That's a hard song to arrange. There's no way two different arrangers would coincidentally transcribe it exactly the same. Either sipan copied it off that one or they both used the same midi to arrange it. Either way, it's still a significant problem.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

No. Sipan's identity is fake, his arrangement is fake, and his english-speaking is fake.

This only proves a theory I have been working on for some time.

THE SIPAN1234 IS A LIE.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

The robot uses Sipan1234 as motivation throughout the game, tempting you with the promise of Sipan1234 when you reach the end of the maze.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

sipan1234

what no man. C * NC * R my little brother did this. I really want this to submit
[WII] New Super Mario Bros wii. Koopa Kid Castle
MUS
MIDI

RE-Upload

sipan1234

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 17, 2011, 05:01:06 PMNo. Sipan's identity is fake, his arrangement is fake, and his english-speaking is fake.

THE SIPAN1234 IS A LIE.

SlowPokemon just STFU ok

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 17, 2011, 05:01:06 PMNo. Sipan's identity is fake, his arrangement is fake, and his english-speaking is fake.

THE SIPAN1234 IS A LIE.

???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

sipan1234

^slowpokemon think that all my arrangement or fake. but its not true how can he prove it.
You should not be so stupid to talk about me huh stupid retard

GaryOak

Quote from: sipan1234 on February 18, 2011, 08:51:18 AM^slowpokemon think that all my arrangement or fake. but its not true how can he prove it.
You should not be so stupid to talk about me huh stupid retard

How can he prove it? Err...wasn't it proved already by showing the identical arrangement from Shivasar's? If you didn't understand, I'll say it Sipanese.

dude there is same arrangement already. it's true faith it but not
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

^this. And sipan stop being a douche. If your lying then speak up because you coud actually put nsm I in lot of trouble

fingerz

Could be that sipan1234 is from a different country that doesn't understand or speak english very well and he's using a translator that's not very good at translating english...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

But we're also talking about his arrangements having the possibility of being stolen