Submissions for 14th of February Update(3 Submissions, Infinite Replacements)

Started by Nakah, February 07, 2011, 12:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

I've just been here long enough to know a week isn't huge deal. Yeah, missing deadlines is a lack of effort shown by the updater and yeah, updates should be expected to be on time. But as the site continues to grow and each update garners more and more pieces, a slight delay such as this is nothing to pout over. Were it 10 sheets to be uploaded and 3 months later nothing was done, a reasonable riot would be appropriate.

fingerz

Hahaha! The people who arranged those songs would be saying "UPDATE OR DIE!"... I'm not entirely fussed. Next update my Dusk Forest from PDM: EoT/D/S will be ready.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Sekter77

I don't mind the delays much either, but it would at least be nice to drop in and offer some kind of explanation or excuse so we at least know why.
Guitar and video games.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Well Deku said he'd do it today, if he doesn't, I'm still up for it :)

fingerz

Yes, well, he's late! Over here in Australia it's already Wednesday! :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

I need either Deku, Nakah, or JaMaHa's permission, I also Can't post the update on the front page, I'm sure Deku will take care of it anyway.

Just saying I'm here if need be.

The Deku Trombonist

Learn to read. I said if it's not up by Tuesday, I'll take it. That means I have to look through everyone's sheets. I NEVER said it'll be up on Tuesday.

Winter

Nakah

Holy crap guys I'm sorry about totally missing this. I have relatives that flew in from a few states to take care of other not-so-well relatives of mine and so every night I've been out with them for family dinners and what not, and during the day I have school and work; so I kind of grew distracted from the internet.

I'll take this update right now if you haven't already Deku, and I'll start working on it tonight with everyone's sheets and hopefully I'll have everything up by tomorrow.

fingerz

Sekter77

Guitar and video games.

fingerz

Nakah

Good news: I have all of your sheets downloaded onto my pc. I'm going to go through them all now and fix anything that needs correcting.

Bad news: The update isn't happening tonight. I just got home from a 3 hour night class and I have to wake up early in the morning.

Good news: The update is happening tomorrow.

Shadoninja

you will be writing down what's been corrected for the rest of us, won't you?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman