Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on March 31, 2008, 06:48:14 AM
Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 28, 2008, 11:43:00 PMYeah, Jiggs was last for me too. Which is odd, because it was practically always first in Melee.

Same here, Silence.
really???
ive always got jigglypuff first, which sucks, cuz the onlyt game she was even remotly good in was the original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Beethoven II on June 04, 2008, 10:36:27 PMOn Halo 3, how do you get the Marathon Man = meaning we activiated all terminals, but we didn't get it.

I know that you have to read the terminal until it says fragment ends, then you can exit out. You have to do this in all but one (one never says fragment ends, but I'm not sure which one).

So I have a question, my xbox 360 wireless controller no longer connects to the xbox (yes I have tried syncing, it does not work) can I get a new one for free? Is it under some kind of warranty? I got it from gamestop in either last october or a few months ago (All 4 of my controllers are the same so I can't tell which ones I bought when)

SuperFireKirby

What do you do to reach the stone the the island with the cyclone coming out of it in Wind Waker?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

You need to get the Iron Boots from Ice Ring Isle; its a quadrant west of the Forest Haven.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

While I'm at it. How do you make it so a section of the map is explored? Every place I've been to after Dragon Roost doesn't show up on the sea chart.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Buy a bait bag from Beedle, and buy some All Purpose bait. Near every island is a jumping fish-thing we know as a merman. When you sail by it, the screen will zoom out. When that happens, use the bait. Mr. Merman-thing will come up to you, tell you info, and draw that island in your sea chart.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

no one answered my question  :'(

SuperFireKirby

SuperFireKirby

I really don't even know what your question was. ;D I just felt like being an ass.

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

iDOWN

Has anyone beaten Boss Battles in Brawl on intense? I need a good character to use. I tried Charizard's rock smash, but I got pwn'd by Meta Ridley. :P

Dude

I have by cheating! Yayyyy cheating!