News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What games would you like to see in 3DS?

Started by DonValentino, January 22, 2011, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 26, 2011, 04:13:20 AMWhat about Banjo Kazooie Nuts 'n' bolts? ;) And there are a lot of Mystery Dungeons
Pikmin only got 2 releases though
I said Pokemon Myserty Dungeon which has only 2 story releases (Blue/Red and Expolers od Darkness/Time/Sky) and I also said releases with Nintendo which doesnt classifly Nuts n Bolts because it was with microsoft.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

Yeah, I saw that it said 3DS, but that's not what the pic said ;) Fail by nintendo

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on March 27, 2011, 04:14:33 AMI said Pokemon Myserty Dungeon which has only 2 story releases (Blue/Red and Expolers od Darkness/Time/Sky) and I also said releases with Nintendo which doesnt classifly Nuts n Bolts because it was with microsoft.
Sorry, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has 3 releases: Red/Blue, Time/Darkness/Sky and Blazing/Stormy/Light versions for the Wii.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 27, 2011, 09:46:21 AMYeah, I saw that it said 3DS, but that's not what the pic said ;) Fail by nintendo

...it said game or system. fail by u, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Yes, it did say game. And he thought that the picture was talking about a game that hasn't been released yet.
Even though a mistake was made, you should at least try to understand the correct reason the mistake was made before you put them down.

SlowPokemon

The others for Wii weren't released outside of Japan and it is unlikely they will be. (Actually, were they ever even released IN Japan?)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Jub3r7

He thought it was talking about the game because it said it could be either.

You could make the mistake that it was talking about the game because since the message says game or system, and the system has already come out, he assumed it was talking about the game.

Since the system was already released, and you mentioned that it was talking about the 3DS, fabbemannen assumed that the picture was incorrect about the system.
QuoteYeah, I saw that it said 3DS, but that's not what the pic said  ;) Fail by nintendo
That statement acknowledges the fact that you were talking about the 3DS and that the picture was incorrect for saying that the 3DS wasn't already out.
You then proceeded to put him down for a mistake he already corrected.
Quote from: olimar12345 on March 27, 2011, 04:11:17 PM...it said game or system. fail by u, lol.

But yes, we are now very clear, hopefully.

Edit: If none of my posts above make any sense, ignore them. It's 12:51 in the morning.

Olimar12345

well that was blown way bigger than it needed to be, lol.  :P

so... any games u guys wanna c in 3d?

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fabbemannen

W00t you guys had to overdue that.
I saw that you said 3ds but I asked what game it was since I saw that it said so in the pic ;)

Anyhow, how about a good Spyrogame for a change?

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 27, 2011, 09:49:56 PM(Insert Jub's rant here)
Olimar is usually a dick in most of his posts anyway, so don't mind him. I've gotten used to it by now.

EDIT: Before he bitches at me, I'll post an example: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3101.msg92760#msg92760

Olimar12345

hahahahaha! ooooh, i LOVED that! you made my day :)