News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What games would you like to see in 3DS?

Started by DonValentino, January 22, 2011, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 21, 2011, 08:57:39 AMI think about waiting for the 3DSi.
I'm not to sure about getting a 3ds, but I'm really curious over it and it would be nice to play more games than those old gameboy, gbc and nes games on my phone

If I´m not wrongº, Nintendo said that there won´t be a "3DSi" or a "3DSLite". Maybe because the 3DS´s dimensions are perfect for all the hardware and such, and make it "Lite" or "i" would cause a lot of trouble. 

ºLink: http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/nintendo-will-not-be-releasing-3ds-lite-any-time-soon/

fabbemannen

That link didn't say much. It was mostly for getting a thinner 3DS :p I'm still pretty sure they are going to upgrade the 3DS with longer battery and bigger memory.

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on March 21, 2011, 11:26:15 AMThat link didn't say much. It was mostly for getting a thinner 3DS :p I'm still pretty sure they are going to upgrade the 3DS with longer battery and bigger memory.

Hope so...  :)

fingerz

Yeah, no offence to it but... IT'S BATTERY SUCKS!! :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DonValentino

Quote from: Roz~ on March 22, 2011, 06:27:24 AMIt's not like it's that big of a deal.

True, with the charging cradle it´s easier to charge. For example you play on the afternoon 2 hours (with 3D, full volume, etc...) and then you go to meet your friends. After leaving, you put your 3DS in the charging cradle and... POOF! When you arrive back it´s fully chrged again! At least it´s what I´m gonna do...  :D

Olimar12345

i'll just close mine alot. sleep mode kicks ass:pkmn black-49:40 ftw
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

I've done fine with my phone for 2 years, it only got around 3-4 hours of battery :p
It shouldn't be a big problem (except for really long trips)

Clanker37

I can hope for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3-D mabye Pikmin 3-D and if Nintendo really loves me and others there might be a Banjo-Three-Dee or something (not likely but I can hope)

*Edit I just noticed that these games are all the third in their series with Nintendo which means they's all work Title wise

fabbemannen

Quote from: Clanker37 on March 25, 2011, 10:26:34 PMI can hope for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3-D mabye Pikmin 3-D and if Nintendo really loves me and others there might be a Banjo-Three-Dee or something (not likely but I can hope)

*Edit I just noticed that these games are all the third in their series with Nintendo which means they's all work Title wise
What about Banjo Kazooie Nuts 'n' bolts? ;) And there are a lot of Mystery Dungeons
Pikmin only got 2 releases though

Olimar12345

they are working on a 3rd instalment of pikmin for the wii, and i do believe i read somewhere that miyamoto said it would do well on a 3ds...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Miyamoto says a lot of things...he also announced Super Mario Bros. 3DS...anyway I'm getting mine tomorrow, thinking about getting Pilotwings Resort with a gift card as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Well, I'm not going to buy it now. I have spent countless dollars on Nintendo things when I was in high school and stuff.

Once you leave for college, things change with finances and I was lucky I could buy Pokémon Black.

Perhaps once I sell my old laptop I might buy the 3DS, but my important purchases now include saving up for a new phone, a Blackberry Playbook and saving up for a HP Envy and a new Jetta TDI or something similar

Olimar12345

hahaha just tried to register my 3ds and it said this!

fabbemannen

Lol, what game was it?
Quote from: olimar12345 on March 26, 2011, 04:26:14 PMthey are working on a 3rd instalment of pikmin for the wii, and i do believe i read somewhere that miyamoto said it would do well on a 3ds...
It was meant to be annouced at E3, but never showed up there. Should come at an event later instead