News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What games would you like to see in 3DS?

Started by DonValentino, January 22, 2011, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

win22higgins

The game which I like most are the MK 3D, Kirby 3D...Also somebody asked for Paper Mario to be into 3D...This I would love to have anytime!!!

Know which swimming equipment are best and of quality

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on March 18, 2011, 12:42:19 PM$10 says Mario Kart.

lol, more than likely. i just rarely hear ppl say "MK" and it mean mario kart. well, in fact i rarely hear anyone say "MK" and it mean mortal kombat.
i dont hear ppl say mk at all....

9 days.

DonValentino

Quote from: olimar12345 on March 18, 2011, 06:56:40 PM9 days.

Can´t... wait... This... is... killing... me... ... ... ... ... HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ONLY 9 DAYS MORE!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

DonValentino

What about a sequel to Pokémon XD on 3DS? I would like a lot to see Cifer again! Those GC pokemon games were EPIC, so why don´t bringing them again in 3D?  :)

Olimar12345

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 19, 2011, 10:53:34 AMCan´t... wait... This... is... killing... me... ... ... ... ... HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ONLY 9 DAYS MORE!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

ME TOO‼

SuperFireKirby

IT WOULD BE KILLING ME IF I HAD MONEY AND A REAL WANT FOR THE SYSTEM HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Jub3r7

It might be better to buy it soon after it comes out, before we see a technology price spike caused by the Earthquake in Japan...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Don't think so. I'm still expecting the 3DS to be less expensive around Christmas than it'll be in a couple of days.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Olimar12345

fabbemannen

I think about waiting for the 3DSi.
I'm not to sure about getting a 3ds, but I'm really curious over it and it would be nice to play more games than those old gameboy, gbc and nes games on my phone